JUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 3:

Options

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Questions: Is there a difference between dancing in Just Dance and Just Sweat mode? and Is there an option to display your high scores? (Other ppl play Just Dance 2 at my house and have the high scores for some of the songs but I want to see my high score) Thanks!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    No difference in score, it's been claimed that 4.2 sweat points equals one calorie burned.. but I'm not sure how that's accurate.

I've yet to get any dance time in. I have a horrible tooth ache and have been trying to sleep as much as I can today. I can't even eat yogurt without my mouth hurting. I have an appointment tomorrow for the dentist. hoping it's a quick, easy, cheap, and painless as possible fix..

Keep at it all! I'm hoping to get my dance on later this week.
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow! It kinda made my day to see that I'm in the lead. I plan on doing the songs a little mor to see if I can beat my scores :happy:
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    congrats to you tata2g3.....way to go!!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Hope you feel better Bru! :flowerforyou:

Congrats Tata! :drinker:
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    bump: I will try the new songs in the am
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    No difference in score, it's been claimed that 4.2 sweat points equals one calorie burned.. but I'm not sure how that's accurate.

I've yet to get any dance time in. I have a horrible tooth ache and have been trying to sleep as much as I can today. I can't even eat yogurt without my mouth hurting. I have an appointment tomorrow for the dentist. hoping it's a quick, easy, cheap, and painless as possible fix..

Keep at it all! I'm hoping to get my dance on later this week.

Urgh! Dentist... I don't envy you. I have my fingers crossed it is 'quick, easy, cheap and painless' for you.

Let your doggie keep those hugs up!!!

LouiseXXXXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    I am officially getting worse at JD2!!!!!! I tried soooooooooo hard to beat the high scores my girlies got last night (having beaten mine!!!) and I couldn't!

I was no better at the ones I posted for you lot!!!!

Still, burned some calories so there is a bright side!!!
    And it's only Tuesday!

Keep dancing!!!!!!!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, I tried today (on pain killers of course) and I may not have beaten the highes on here, I've managed to beat my own, my new highes are

Great job so far everyone!!! Keep it up!
  • kcleigh02
    kcleigh02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to have a go at this tomorrow :)
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have to keep going back to "Toxic". I really like that dance. I love the Wii Dance 2
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the group? I just got my Just Dance in the mail yesterday and my entire family played it for about 3 hrs. It was soo great, right now I'm sore and can't even sleep. Enjoyed it so much I ordered Just Dance 2 a short while ago and would like to get in on the group. Looking forward to starting the new dances. :)
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You guys are so much better at this game than me (and I've been dancing since I was 2!!)!!! Good for you guys!!! I have only had the game going for a week now...
    Here are today's scores

Idealistic... 5372 (I know a lot of you don't like this one but I actually do like it :) Maybe because I am a techno/house/trance/electronica music fan??)
    Girlfriend...8104 (fun!)
    S.O.S. ... 5155 (ok, this one is HARD to me!! I really need to work on this one!!)

Okay, so here is what I have to work on.

Good job to everyone, especially those high scorers!!! How long have you had the game or are you guys just way talented?? :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Here are my scores from my first attempts

Idealistic = 8206
    Girlfriend = 9717
    S.O.S. = 10057

My updated scores:
    Idealistic = 8206 keeping the original (kept trying, thought I was kicking *kitten* but my scores kept going down!)
    Girlfriend = 11113
    S.O.S. = 9946 (I think I had the Girlfriend/SoS scores reversed before)
  • looby1968
    Options
    You guys are so much better at this game than me (and I've been dancing since I was 2!!)!!! Good for you guys!!! I have only had the game going for a week now...
    Here are today's scores

Idealistic... 5372 (I know a lot of you don't like this one but I actually do like it :) Maybe because I am a techno/house/trance/electronica music fan??)
    Girlfriend...8104 (fun!)
    S.O.S. ... 5155 (ok, this one is HARD to me!! I really need to work on this one!!)

Good job to everyone, especially those high scorers!!! How long have you had the game or are you guys just way talented?? :smile: :flowerforyou:

I would soooooo love to say I'm way talented but I've had the game since around November!!!! I have my faves, which I play more, but I'm starting to try the ones I'm not as keen on.

The game is one of THE most enjoyable ways to burn some calories and occasionally de-stress!!!

LouiseXXXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    Here are my scores from my first attempts

Idealistic = 8206
    Girlfriend = 9717
    S.O.S. = 10057

My updated scores:
    Idealistic = 8206 keeping the original (kept trying, thought I was kicking *kitten* but my scores kept going down!)
    Girlfriend = 11113
    S.O.S. = 9946 (I think I had the Girlfriend/SoS scores reversed before)

Have to admit I seem to be getting worse. I tried so hard to beat my daughters' scores (because they trounced my high scores) but failed miserably!!

Louise
    XXXXXX
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Here are today's scores

Girlfriend...8104 (fun!)

I've had this game for less than a month. I've wanted to be a choreographer since middle school. I've always loved all types of dance. When I was younger, I would study certain videos to learn the dances.
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    oh my...my scores are bad...going to work hard at them tonight...must do better or I'm just going to be embarrassed by the end of the week!
  • loveme445
    Options
    If you guys keep these high scores up like this, Im going to be dancing like a mad woman!:noway:

Well, I tried each song 1 time tonight and here are my scores:

Idealistic: 6267
    Girlfriend: 7395
    SOS: 7763

Finally had a chance to play Just Dance 2 today and here are my new high scores:

Idealistic: 9650
    Girlfriend: 9442
    SOS: 10219

So, I beat all my high scores and 2 of Louise high scores (Idealistic & SOS). Here I come Tata....LOL :laugh: