Hit my 100lb mark on MFP today, but lacking in MFP Friends!

Options
Hey all, so I've been on MFP over the last year, today marked my 100lb weight loss, though I still have another 100 lbs to go. I never got too into the friend thing on here before, just went about my day doing my thing. I would love to increase my active friends list both for my own motivation and support as well as the ability to discuss/connect/chat with others about their situations.

I am a currently getting my masters in Teaching and will be in the classroom next Fall as a high school biology teacher (even more motivation to lose the weight). My girlfriend and I are looking to buy our first house (and get engaged) which I have held off on until I reach a certain weight goal.

I eat based on the LCHF (lowcarb highfat) diet for nutritional ketosis and have two light weight days and one heavy weight (with trainer) days.

If any of this interests you please feel free to post below or add me. I have a much longer introduction from when I first joined that you can read on my blog here : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Jonslife

Replies