Anybody into Spinning?

Options
Love my spin class and would love to add some friends who are also enthusiasts!

Replies

• chic245
    chic245 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I spin 3 x a week and have for 6 years....it is the best cardio I know of! We have a great instructor and always feel pumped when the class is over.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Spin at least 2 x week plus running.. feel free to add
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I have never done spinning. Can you tell me about it? How many RPMs, what resistance level, how long?
  • addicted! missed my class yesterday and was sad :( it sets me up for the day and clears my mind
  • Scythe5
    Scythe5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I LOVE spinning, but unfortunately I took a new job a couple of years ago and simply cannot do the classes any longer (my hours and commute time simply do not allow it).

Having said that....I recommend it to anyone that can.
  • jsandie76
    jsandie76 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I tried spinning one time... and within 15 minutes my bottom was killing me! I stayed for another 15 minutes trying to ride it out, but I simply couldn't, For the next day or more I couldn't sit down! I will admit I am very overweight, so my rear doesn't fit very nicely on that seat. I can say that for the 30 minutes I was in the class it was energetic, and sure burned a TON of calories, and if I could figure out how to handle the seat problem I would love to take it again!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    When I was going to the gym the instructor was a friend and a spinning enthusiast. I really enjoyed it, and would LOVE to get a bike for myself if we ever do a home gym.