Looking for a diet buddy!

Options
Hi my name is Jessica and I am looking for a diet buddy. Someone who can help motivate me to stay on track and get my life back together. I am a full time stay at home mommy and I babysit for my twin nieces who are three. All three girls snack a lot through the day and somedays it is so hard not to snack with them.

Replies

• joycieknox
    Options
    Hi Jessica, my name is Joyce and I am also a stay at home mum to a 18 day old baby girl, Rebecca.

I dont have the excuse of her snacking all day, not yet anyway, but am seriously needing to lose the "eating for two" pounds I gained over the last 9 months.

So will definitely be your diet buddy if you're still looking for one!

Good luck :)
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica - add me if you need a buddy :) Best of luck on your journey xx
  • kristakayklein
    Options
    Hello! I am a stay at home Mommy as well! I have 3 girls! You are more than welcome to "friend me" and ask any advice anytime! Good luck! It is an empowering process! :)
  • kjdswan
    Options
    heya! add me if you need a buddy its always good to have people on hand for motivation :) x
  • Fatlorenzo
    Fatlorenzo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20 year old student, and live outside of Dublin City. All my friends are slim and eat around and about them, and I can't just eat what I like. It doesn't help that my boyfriend is super slim too, and eats everything! If you want somebody who is surrounded by temptation too, look no further!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :)
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Jessica, this website is great for support. I have many "diet buddies" who motivate me! I would love to help motivate you!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi i'm a SAHM too (in England) i could always use and give some extra support. I'll send you a friend request :smile: