delicious veggi buritos!!

Options
I know I had to have spelt that wrong but oh well.

First you take your pick of an either regular flour tortilla, or any variation if you want to make it healthier.
Sprinkle your choice of cheese on it and put into the microwave so that a layer of cheese is melted. Place avacado, olives, tomato, salsa if you want, and any other choice of veggies.
Roll up and enjoy.
I didnt put lettuce on it, and i dont know how good it will taste because the idea is to have the burrito be warm, and things like avacado, ect taste really good warm.
warm lettuce is not yummy! haha

I absolutely loved this, and found it a nice alternative to when my family was making turkey tacos(which arent that bad for you either and still yummy).

Replies

• madmisskelly
    Options
    I know I had to have spelt that wrong but oh well.

First you take your pick of an either regular flour tortilla, or any variation if you want to make it healthier.
    Sprinkle your choice of cheese on it and put into the microwave so that a layer of cheese is melted. Place avacado, olives, tomato, salsa if you want, and any other choice of veggies.
    Roll up and enjoy.
    I didnt put lettuce on it, and i dont know how good it will taste because the idea is to have the burrito be warm, and things like avacado, ect taste really good warm.
    warm lettuce is not yummy! haha

I absolutely loved this, and found it a nice alternative to when my family was making turkey tacos(which arent that bad for you either and still yummy).
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! Thanks for sharing it :happy:

Love to try out new ideas ..

Fitness_Chick