I love Subway so much.

I just had to remind you all.

:bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    We did not forget!
    I am having that for dinner tonight and oddly enough I thought about you and all of your declarations of :heart: for Subway. :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    We did not forget!
    I am having that for dinner tonight and oddly enough I thought about you and all of your declarations of :heart: for Subway. :laugh:

LMBO!!!!!!! I hear they love you too boo!!! :laugh: you're a nut! LOL
    hugs!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: When I first read the topic, my first thought was "now what!?" as if it were one of my kids yelling. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I had the best (*cough* footlong *cough*) veggie delite ever today!

Now i'll go start a "why isn't the scale moving" thread, mkay? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    We did not forget!

See, Jared ain't got nothin' on me. You see Subway, you think of Lina, not Jared. Where is my $$$$ check for this? :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    LOL! You and your Subway! My hubby called during his lunch and was at Subway! HAHAHA!

I think you should buy some Subway stock!!!! You'd make a killing just from the rate YOU go there! :laugh:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    :noway: i had it yesterday!
    i :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: subway too:bigsmile:
  • madmisskelly
    Options
    i work at subway!! LOL.
    I love the turkey, the ham, and the roast beef, separate or all together but with avacado. yummmmmmmmm
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I walk by one everyday on my campus. I love subway but hate the way I smell when I eat there.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I walk by one everyday on my campus. I love subway but hate the way I smell when I eat there.

Ditto that! They have free wi-fi at mine and I always smell like not-so-freshly-baked BREAD. Perfume doesn't help either- just adds to the mess! :laugh:
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    hmm...I like the smell but not much else :tongue:
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: When I first read the topic, my first thought was "now what!?" as if it were one of my kids yelling. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I had the same reaction, hee-hee!
    Well, that makes us two of a kind :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

I had the same reaction, hee-hee!
    Well, that makes us two of a kind :smile:

Well it's not just me then. That was pretty funny though cause it just sounded like my daughter. :laugh: