Favorite thing to get at Subway?

Options

Replies

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Seems to me the problem isn't Subway, it's the employees. They mixed the chemicals. They aren't following food safety guidelines.

I can't wait for the robots to take over. They will not deviate like those stupid humans do.
    Then how do humans make a living?
    I'm told they can't make a living at Subway even today, so I guess things won't change much! :-D
  • vegasgyrl79971
    Options
    Foot long melt on wheat with double meat, only the bacon cooked, NO TOASTING DAMMIT! Then american cheese, mayo, mustard, baby spinach, lots of olives, and oil and vinegar.

LOL this is so me!!! I hate the way it tastes after they toast it. I am a 6 inch on wheat roasted chicken breast, UNTOASTED lol!, no cheese, all the fixings except cucumbers (who the heck thought that was cool to put on a sandwich??!!) ONE LINE OF LIGHT MAYO (If they do more than one line, guess what?? they get the pleasure of fixing my sandwich all over again tee hee) and ONE line of mustard, oil vinegar salt and pepper. Please and thank you!

***edited to say*** this has been my way of eating at subway even when Im not being good, just take away the wheat and make it white bread...Ive been eating that darn sandwich for about 15 years lol****
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Lol, thanks OP for the post! I just read the Subway bashing, family member was a manager at a store and they are meticulous about meeting all the requirements for food safety, which includes monthly/quarterly safety inspections.
    My favorite is 9 grain, chicken breast, no cheese,, sweet onion sauce, spinach, yellow peppers, tomato (pretty ones as someone earlier mentioned!) makes a great lunch!
  • happyapathy
    Options
    I only ate there when I was working there (if I am going to spend the money to eat somewhere, I'd rather eat somewhere that tastes a little better), and I made myself a modified version of the 6" Chicken Bacon Ranch on Italian Herb Bread. One slice of provolone on the bread, the chicken pieces, the bacon, the shredded Monterey jack cheese, a little bit of spinach and light mayo.

Also a butt load of the chocolate chip cookies, microwaved for 10 seconds.
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Veggie Delite - lettuce, tomato, red onion, green pepper, black olives, avocado with a touch of chipotle sauce on a 6" flatbread <3
  • willodawisp85
    willodawisp85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Veggie delite, extra cheese, has to be toasted, and honey mustard dressing.

oh and has to be on honey oat bread.
  • 1sgs
    1sgs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I usually get the chicken breast when I go. As another poster said, I don't really think that the price is fair (anymore). One thing that always amazes me is that the McDonald's across the street from our Subway is always packed . . . every day . . . while the Subway has it's few customers coming and going, except for lunch. Then there is a crowd. I believe that it is only "busy" because it takes quite a while to make sandwiches "to order".

Subway still gets my vote on "fast food".
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    6" tuna on honey oat, toasted, cheddar cheese, bell peppers, black olives and spinach. Tiny bit of ranch dressing. This is my absolute favorite, but it's pretty cal heavy, and the macros are atrocious, so I usually actually GET:
    6" turkey, bacon and avocado on flatbread, no cheese, toasted. Lettuce, spinach, olives, cucumber, very litle bit of honey and deli mustard.

ETA: a comma. Turkey AND bacon, not turkey bacon, which is vile.
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    The sweet onion sauce. On anything. It has a strange almost unnatural flavor but I don't care. Sometimes I crave it.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Egg salad on whole wheat with a bit of salt and pepper is my favorite! So good.

Otherwise its ham and turkey on whole wheat with mustard and lettuce, or a breakfast flatbread with bacon and egg white, no cheese.

And white milk. Always white milk.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I always get the seafood sensation (I know, it's fake crab, SO WHAT, lol) on wheat, footlong, with lettuce, black olives, onions, banana peppers and pickles. No dressing needed. It's 820 calories, but I usually need that much after a workout session and it's the only time I eat there - after a workout.

If I have extra calories to spare, I'll get two cookies as well (usually the white chocolate/cranberry or the peanut butter).
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oven roasted chicken on wheat with lettuce, spinach, green pepper, jalapenos and banana peppers with buffalo sauce!
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Subway melt, but I usually go for something lower calorie.
    LoVe this!
    Tomato, lettuce, pickles and cucumbers and make sure they remember to lightly toast it...love the warm, melted cheese taste :love:
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't go very often, but usually I get 6" inch wheat with the veggie patty, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese. Pretty plain lol
  • Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sunrise melt on 9 grain
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    chicken teriyaki, all salads except pickles, extra jalapenos and sweet onion sauce.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Steak & Cheese on Italian w/ lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, extra provolone, balsamic. Yum!
  • shadowthecat971
    Options
    Ham and pepper jack on Italian (toasted) mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions is what I usually get. Lately I've been wanting a meatball marinara though... Chicken teriyaki sounds good too
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well Pre-MFP it was a footlong Chicken Breast on Monterrey Cheddar with bacon, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, banana peppers, jalapenos, and Chipotle Southwest sauce. YUM.

Now I usually go for a 6 inch Veggie Delite on wheat with provolone cheese, spinach, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, jalapenos, olives, and red wine vinegar.