Went over weekly goal by 300

My weight flucucuates between 97-101 pounds and I'm 5'2 . I've been trying to maintain my weight . I went over my weekly calorie limit by 300 calories . How much weight will I gain if any ?

Replies

• chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Oh, one thousandth of an ounce?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    If you're asking that question, you're doing maintenance wrong. It's like, 0.1 pound, and you probably will never see it between drinking water, peeing, and bowel movements.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Oh, one thousandth of an ounce?

Do you weigh yourself on a postage scale? haha
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Really ? LOL can't believe you are asking this question.
    Sorry, not trying to be mean.
  • heyyoudontgiveup
    heyyoudontgiveup Posts: 64 Member
    Are you really trying to lose 10 more pounds or is that wrong? You are already very small. This sounds very much like you are being unhealthily controlling about the amount you're eating.
  • If you wind up being over by 3500 calories you *may* gain 1 pound - so 300 calories is @1/12th of a pound. Thats the mathematical piece of things, but there's always things that are untracked and so there's always a little fluff in your tracking...
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    OP you didn't need to post this twice.
    It's 300 cals. NBFD.

At 5'2" and 101lbs, you're already borderline underweight - if you have a very petite frame its not a big deal either but you may want to discuss this weight range with your doctor. Though in ypur case, I suspect a pediatrician because I have a feeling you aren't 18.
  • I didn't mean to post it twice
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    My weight flucucuates between 97-101 pounds and I'm 5'2 . I've been trying to maintain my weight . I went over my weekly calorie limit by 300 calories . How much weight will I gain if any ?

Oh don't worry about it.It wont do any long term damange Just be careful from now one because it will catch up with you if you keep eating above your calorie goal