What is you favorite indulge meal??

Options
2»

Replies

• pauleine65
    Options
    Mine is most definitely Canadian bacon and tomato toasted...mm mm then second would have to be kfc! LOL
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Homemade mac and cheese with crafted cheese and some delicious add in, or smoked baby back ribs with a thin glaze of bourbon barbecue sauce. Or some duck magret with a velvety sauce made with berries ans porto, and thinly sliced foie gras on top. Or a perfectly grilled dry aged prime rib with asparagus and béarnaise sauce. Or chicken makhani, with real naan cooked in the tandoor.

Ok, I'm unable to chose one. :(
  • squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i think mine would have to be macaroni and creamy mashed potatoes. or lots of salty fries with lots of ketchup. oh and salty chips. i love potatoes. maybe i was a hobbit in another life
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    Options
    Nutella!!
    Or anything chocolate related really.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Big old bowl of pasta (stuffed or some kind of lasagna) with copious amounts of red wine
    OR pizza
    AND cheesecake! :love:

edit: spelling.
  • Eiromynus
    Eiromynus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Homemade hamburgers with hot (spicy) mayo, caramelized red onions, blue cheese and arugula. They are just SO good.
  • allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Anything salty and sweet at the same time. For instance, chocolate cupcakes and corn chips. Im a BAD girl!
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    A giant burrito!
    Beans, rice, sweet potatoes, avocado...

With tortilla chips and salsa

<3
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    A gigantic plate of gooey nachos with all the fixings including TONS of guacamole and unlimited Margaritas on the side.
  • mangogirl272727
    mangogirl272727 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Light, fluffy, ready to float away, melt-in-your mouth buttermilk pancakes. With gobs of real salted butter (or alternately homemade whipped cream, nutella, or peanut butter) and hot real maple syrup. Or a pecan waffle from the waffle house with lots of butter, real maple, and hot coffee. Or a flaky French almond croissant loaded with gooey almond filling. Or freshly baked, gooey homemade cinnamon rolls drenched in cream cheese icing. Breakfast is the only meal I have an interest in.
  • helykey
    Options
    a yummy home made spaghetti bolognese :) x
  • curvy_gamer_loses
    curvy_gamer_loses Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Pizza! Or a breakfast burrito from this local Mexican fast food place.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Pizza, some ribs with fries, prime rib with mashed potatoes, or a good Italian meal (with pasta). Then dessert.
  • jellybean_73
    Options
    I live in the beautiful South Similkameen Valley in a community called Cawston, BC and we are know for our "Organic Fruits & Veggies." Oh and lots of wineries. My fav, fav, fav is our homemade pizza I make with my hubby! Whole wheat thin crust, with our own tomato sauce, fresh basil, grilled peppers, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, red onion, olives and feta. I can have three slices of this homemade pizza without any guilt.