Anybody wanna start 30 day shred with me??

Options

Replies

• loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    If you have a HRM you can create your own exercise and report your own cal loss so it's more accurate, this is what i do now but before my HRM i used to put it under circuit training.
  • LoseItCorinne
    Options
    When i enter in my excercise into my log what should i enter? Any idea how many Calories should be burned during this video? Im clueless on figuring out how many calories burned during excersise.!
  • morelomd
    Options
    I am wanting to join in, but I ordered mine on Amazon beginning of last week and chose super saver shipping. Still waiting for it to arrive. Should be here in the next couple days. If it's okay, I'd like to join in- I'll just be a few days behind.
  • maher2006
    maher2006 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    just completed day 1..its definately tough...
    my starting weight is 143.6
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join? I would be interested in joining. I need the support and motivation. I believe keeping me acountable to others will help me achieve my weight loss.
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    Options
    Morelomd and lulloa.. We would love to have you!! Just post your starting weights as soon as you are able to start the video!! We will have mini challenges after week one.. The challenge this week is just to make it through the first week doing Level 1 every day!!! :-) Weigh ins will be on Monday's.

Here is who I have so far.. Did I miss anybody?

Teran0612 -182.4
    LoseItCorinne
    ninyagwa
    loushep -192.0
    Luckymam
    deesgrl04 -132
    maher2006 -143.6
    lulloa
    morelomd
  • LoseItCorinne
    Options
    Day 2 done... this is pretty awesome.. its tough but i feel it!
  • Teran0612
    Options
    Yea, I just finished day two.. I can't do all the reps using the dumbbells... But I'm using 10lb weights. Lol it's wearing me out.. And I always have to jump straight in the shower afterwards!! Oh and half my push ups my butt are in the air!!! But I'll get there by golly!!! Hahahahaha!!!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I forgot to give my starting weight 303.5. Day two has officially kicked my behind. I don't know if I'll be ready to progress to level 2 in ten days, but if not I can do the 30 days on level one. Before this I wasn't working out at all, and I can totally feel it. I also haven't used weights with the workout yet since I wanted to get acclimated to it first, personal goal is by the end of the first week to not die from it.
  • mjhartness
    mjhartness Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I did day one today and would love to join your group. I am also doing C25K every other day........Going to see how this goes for a while.....!
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    Is it too late to join this group? I would sooo love 2. I did the dvd today. If it's still o.k to join my starting weigh is 134.2 :) This is hard for 20 minutes lol
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 for me as well. My arms are SORE!!!! LOL But it's all good
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is174. I did day one today and i was dying. Just made me realize how out of shape I am. Im excited to be part of this group.
  • Teran0612
    Options
    Congrats on everybody making it through the video!! I am sooooo out of shape!!!

New comers... It's never too late!!! Glad to have you!! Look forward to continuing to torture ourselves together!! haha

Here is the updated group list with weights that I have.. If I missed yours, I'm sorry.. Just remind me!!

Teran0612 -182.4
    LoseItCorinne
    ninyagwa - 303.5
    loushep -192.0
    Luckymam
    deesgrl04 -132
    maher2006 -143.6
    lulloa -174
    morelomd
    morningstar2 - 134.2
    mjhartness
  • LoseItCorinne
    Options
    My current weight is 165. :0)
  • Teran0612
    Options
    Congrats on everybody making it through the video!! I am sooooo out of shape!!!

New comers... It's never too late!!! Glad to have you!! Look forward to continuing to torture ourselves together!! haha

Teran0612 -182.4
    LoseItCorinne - 165
    ninyagwa - 303.5
    loushep -192.0
    Luckymam
    deesgrl04 -132
    maher2006 -143.6
    lulloa -174
    morelomd
    morningstar2 - 134.2
    mjhartness

I'm so ready to break the 180 mark... And then the 170.. Then 160.. 150... 145!!!!!! But I only have 7 1/2 more pounds until I hit the high end of healthy BMI!!! :-)
  • accioskinny
    Options
    i'm going to start it tomorrow, :)
    i think i'm going to die.... but the results will be worth it!
  • krenee425
    Options
    Hi... I am new but I'd like to join the 30 day Shred. I will start later on today!

Highest Weight = 179
    Starting Weight = 169
    Goal Weight = 135
    Height = 5'2'
  • mogenfire
    mogenfire Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I just bought the DVD today from Target and did my first workout this evening. My starting weight is 154.5. Is everyone doing each level for 10 days?
  • LoseItCorinne
    Options
    I would love to join! I just bought the DVD today from Target and did my first workout this evening. My starting weight is 154.5. Is everyone doing each level for 10 days?

Yep 10 days at each level.!