Anyone know a good 30-60 minute workout...

Options
It needs to be at home, somewhat like Insanity workouts. Targeting the whole body for fat burn.

Replies

• IGbnat24
    IGbnat24 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Do rounds of bodyweight exercises.

My current fav that I do at the gym but requires no equipment:
    35 burpees
    24 lunges (12 each leg)
    35 push-ups
    24 lunges
    Then start with 30 burpees and repeat. Subtract 5 reps each round from the burpees and push-ups so 35-30-25-20-15-10-5
    KILLER!

Squats, step ups, lunges, push-ups, pulls, planks, burpees, mountain climbers, etc are all great bodyweight exercises. Get a jump rope, too.
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Look up fitnessblender or the BeFit channels on YouTube. Plenty of options.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Options

35 burpees
    24 lunges (12 each leg)
    35 push-ups
    24 lunges
    Then start with 30 burpees and repeat. Subtract 5 reps each round from the burpees and push-ups so 35-30-25-20-15-10-5
    KILLER!

Squats, step ups, lunges, push-ups, pulls, planks, burpees, mountain climbers, etc are all great bodyweight exercises. Get a jump rope, too.

OMG... I have work to do. :blushing:
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Eat 30 prunes, then run from bedroom to bathroom, ab workout, run back to bedroom and repeat. (Bonus: you can do this exercise for much longer than 60 minutes!)
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I used to use Beach Body videos. There was one I liked - something like 'fit in 90'... or something. Hmmmm... this might possibly be my most useless post today.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Ha! Got it... Google is a wonderful thing.

The video is Power 90, and it takes anywhere from 25 to 45 minutes, and works your whole body. There are 2 levels - beginner and advanced, but the exercises can be modified to make them easier (and they tell you how to do it in the video). Hmmm.... as a matter of fact, I just might dig those suckers out and start them again...
  • tooheyz
    tooheyz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Focus T25 - only 25 minutes a day and it's a killer workout. It's a beach body program by Shaun T.
    I'm in the 4th week and already dropped 1 inch off the waist and 2% body fat. It's great!
  • IconStillFree
    IconStillFree Posts: 262 Member
    Options

35 burpees
    24 lunges (12 each leg)
    35 push-ups
    24 lunges
    KILLER!

That's a lot lol. I don't think I can handle that as of right now but I'll lower the amount of reps. Also is it a good idea to incorporate situps/crunches?
  • mundaycarroll
    mundaycarroll Posts: 64 Member
    Options

35 burpees
    24 lunges (12 each leg)
    35 push-ups
    24 lunges
    KILLER!

This sounds like an amazing workout!! Definitely writing it down to try myself! :smile: