PiYo Before After (July 2014 to Sep 2014)

Options
Allegi32
Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
I'm a little nervous about posting these because first, they're not ridiculously drastic before and afters and also because, hello, it's the internet (hence the blacked out face). Anyway, I decided to post them because I am proud of the work I did and because of how I feel, which is fantastic. The biggest thing I noticed was an increase in strength. My arm measurements didn't change, but the shape of my arms did and I have biceps and triceps that I never had before AND I can do pushups that I couldn't before. I have a long way to go, but this was a nice start.

I followed the exercise schedule but did my own thing nutrition-wise, just trying to keep to a good amount of calories for me, and that seemed to work and I didn't find that as difficult to stick with. Anyway...here goes.

Stats are as follows:
Weight: -10.8 lbs.
Chest: -2.5 inches
R Arm: no change
L Arm: no change
Waist: -5.5 inches
Abdomen (pooch!): -2.0 inches
Hips: -2.25 inches
R Thigh: -1.5 inches
L Thigh: -1.5 inches

55604d85-0cfd-4ba0-9c24-a191f4c4de88_zps8d252db1.jpg

98ed8f94-c37d-4322-894e-d21b26dc7c65_zps1980a628.jpg

9456e079-ffb3-47b9-b24d-3a935a4f3290_zps89a8879b.jpg

73bde94d-1600-4182-98a4-eb1ccda0ea4d_zpsf0f439b6.jpg

Replies

• Ciler_mcj
    Ciler_mcj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wow nice work :) I can't wait to post my pics :p I have long way to go but am ok with that as long as I get their slowly like u.
  • booker2shoes
    booker2shoes Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great! There is definitely a noticeable difference :-) congratulations and keep up the awesome work!!:drinker:
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Good work. A very noticeable difference!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Right away I noticed your arms!!! WOOHOO! congrats. Keep on doing what you do. You are doing so great! :)
  • onedaybeforethenext
    Options
    You look fantastic! First thing I can see outside of obvious toning and definition is improved posture :) Great Work!
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Good job!!! You're doing great!!!
  • phizzylizzy
    phizzylizzy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Everything looks tighter, and the side shots are most noticeable to me. Good job! You should feel wonderful about the work you put in - it shows! :)
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    great results!
  • inkedShimewaza
    inkedShimewaza Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You should have named the thread "From Hottie to Mega-Hottie"! Nice work!!!!!! You are kicking some major @ss!
  • GloriaJeanCoffeeBean
    Options
    Look at you go! Great job! I LOVE (and sometimes hate) PiYo, but it always feels great afterwards! :)
  • SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm actually researching PiYo and came across your success story... Wow! Great work - way to go! The first thing I noticed were your arms - then I saw that you didn't lose any inches from them. They are CLEARLY more toned!! WELL DONE! :drinker:

I'm trying to avoid buying the whole package because I've spent so much recently on a new home gym. But I feel like a day or 2 of PiYo every week would add a lot to my current routine.

For anyone who's done it, is there one DVD in particular you think is worth buying (IF I can buy any individually, that is)??
  • thed6
    thed6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello. Im new and not sure how to join groups... Just started PIYO. may I join your group?
  • JoLMahan
    JoLMahan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell it in your waist! I have started PiYo 3 times so far... and I can't bring myself to finish it. Be proud of just finishing!!
  • megglez88
    Options
    Hey! You did some great work. I'm just finishing week 4, and i was a little dissapointed that i have no results so far to show. No lbs, no inches :( But, since your before photo is not far off from my present build, i'm going to force my self to keep going, finish the program full heartedly, and hope to see results like your own!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!