Need friends who help make this change

Options
Hi, its my 2nd day back after a along time, am a cake decorator,I own my own bakery, added 19kg over the last two years, I just woke up one morning and I was 148kg, manage to lose 2.4kg on my own, now am 145.6kg,the I remembered MFP, I am determined to work very hard , at my pace but I will keep pushing myself for me and my kids, So I need myself confidence back because I lost it a long time ago, So I need friends ,must confess I have a very wonderful friend ,it's just two days but she's been so motivating.:smile:

Replies

• LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    You can do it. But you must put those mixing bowls and icing bowls in water right after you use them. I love licking bowls always have. So now if I bake when grandkids are not around they go directly to the sink of water prepared before I started to bake.
    You will do it because you want it and want to be healthy for your little ones. Remember Mom paves the path.

TaKe care.
  • Weightlosstips
    Weightlosstips Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The will to begin is half the battle in my opinion. The folks at MFP are here for you. Keep pushing through. All the best!!
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we can help each other. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • tuzaque
    tuzaque Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yes I know. Thanks
  • tuzaque
    tuzaque Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, I know am in the right community.
  • Brina487
    Options
    feel fee to add me =)