Last week vs. the "typical" week...

Options
Over the past 7 days...

1 - 80 calorie coffee vs. 7 - 340 calorie coffees
6 - 100% tracked, under calorie goal days and 1 tracked "cheat day" (still under calorie) vs. 7 un-tracked, unaccountable days
1 - take out lunch with an educated approach for the whole week vs. 5 - blissfully ignorant lunch choices
2 liters of water every day and 1 small cup of diet soda with dinner vs. 3 diet cokes all day and no water

Completely manageable small changes that make a big difference.

6.2lbs of a difference.

There's still a long way to go, but it's a start.

Replies

• sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Love how you are tracking all the "differences". Congrats on the changes and the loss!
  • huckabeebug
    huckabeebug Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    great work! keep it up!
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    yesss! i went to lunch with some old coworkers last week-- chinese food. asked for mine without sauce. was mocked a bit. whatever. i sat and watched them each consume at LEAST 1500 calories in each of their dishes. it's CRAZY how really and truly tracking every single thing helps.
  • burtonvdp
    burtonvdp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Over the past 7 days...

1 - 80 calorie coffee vs. 7 - 340 calorie coffees
    6 - 100% tracked, under calorie goal days and 1 tracked "cheat day" (still under calorie) vs. 7 un-tracked, unaccountable days
    1 - take out lunch with an educated approach for the whole week vs. 5 - blissfully ignorant lunch choices
    2 liters of water every day and 1 small cup of diet soda with dinner vs. 3 diet cokes all day and no water

Completely manageable small changes that make a big difference.

6.2lbs of a difference.

There's still a long way to go, but it's a start.

Even if you didn't lose a pound I bet you are feeling better? After starting to watch what I eat (I still eat some fast food but I pay attention to what I order), I noticed more energy, less headaches, and that feeling of being bloated all the time went away.
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome ... Congrats !
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it going :)
  • sammik929
    sammik929 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yes I am feeling much better, and comparing it to what I would normally do has put in to perspective for sure. Here's go a great week 2!!
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Way to go! And the nice thing about having such a good week--it makes it that much easier to have ANOTHER good week.
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. You can do this.
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The changes you made are so everyday(80%) doable and that is what will help you keep the weight off. Good Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!