I am back (I hope)

Options
I have not been going to the gym or watching what I eat for about 1 1/2 months. I just got fed up with not losing any weight for 6 months, I also was just letting my body reset, and get out of starvation mode. I am sure I was there, I was only allowing a net total of 1200 calories after about a year of 900 to 1000 calories not eating my exercise calories. I have in the last month and a half gained back 10 of my 30 pound weight loss :cry: . I also went on vacation and camping over the past month and I really dont' watch vey closely what I eat. I hope I am in the right place to rejoin the journey I began 2 years ago.

Replies

• tracypaprocki
    Options
    I have not been going to the gym or watching what I eat for about 1 1/2 months. I just got fed up with not losing any weight for 6 months, I also was just letting my body reset, and get out of starvation mode. I am sure I was there, I was only allowing a net total of 1200 calories after about a year of 900 to 1000 calories not eating my exercise calories. I have in the last month and a half gained back 10 of my 30 pound weight loss :cry: . I also went on vacation and camping over the past month and I really dont' watch vey closely what I eat. I hope I am in the right place to rejoin the journey I began 2 years ago.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Hi neighbor!!

I live near you in Plainfield, it's practically Shorewood....welcome back. I found this site over the summer and have been hooked ever since....great luck...it works! Congrats on keeping those twenty pounds away!!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    You sound like you are on the right track. Welcome back!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    you sound worried, but there is no need to be. You know how to do this. You"ll do great.
  • pros696
    pros696 Posts: 80
    Options
    You will do fine...just use the last 1 and a 1/2 months for some motivation but stay away from the starvation mode. Make sure your eating enough to sustain your exercise routine and you will do great!!!

Good Luck
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Life is about the journey... you'll do great! Make sure to eat this time... just eat the "good" stuff and enjoy the not so good, moderately --

Welcome back and good luck!
  • tracypaprocki
    Options
    thank you everyone for you motivation