trying...to stay with it

Options
I have been trying to stay on track. I need support with my questions of the do and donts and ideas of just healthy eating. I think im alegic to carbs (jk) I love them but my body blows up from them. Im not a good eater I love fried foods and sausage I know horrible no longer eat sausage for breakfeast everyday. Taking baby steps but would like some company so im not rocking in my boat alone. Friends friends friends :)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! And me and I'll cheer you on!
  • 8sep2014
    8sep2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if you want! I'm a little older, but sounds like we have similar issues with food...along with most everyone else here!
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    hello? I'm hear for your. I'm on here all day.
  • shatzis7638
    Options
    feel free to add to also!! I join and then re-join! Plan to do it this time!! I eat well but then lose it and go on a binge and then feel bad! Planning to be good until Christmas. I too am not a major lover of carbs - do love them but they don't love me!
  • shatzis7638
    Options
    feel free to add me also!! I join and then re-join! Plan to do it this time!! I eat well but then lose it and go on a binge and then feel bad! Planning to be good until Christmas. I too am not a major lover of carbs - do love them but they don't love me!
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I active and supportive, some say a fountain of knowledge:tongue::tongue: