Looking for some buddies!

Options
I am a 28 year old Texas girl who loves food but loves life way more. I want to get healthy for myself and for my family. I want to stop using weight as an excuse to not be living my life to the fullest. Anyone who is looking for support out there, please add me! I log on every day and have lost about 7 pounds which came off pretty quickly. I think that was probably water weight because I've been completely stuck the past two weeks. Time to step this up and get serious!

Replies

• hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend.. i have lost 15 lbs so far and have bout 70 more to lose... i sign in daily and try to motivate all my friends..
  • krysstah
    krysstah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sent friend requests to both of you! I just started this yesterday and need some motivators to keep me going. Thanks! Anyone else, feel free to add me as well =)
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me.
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi added you :happy:
  • Pete1964AK
    Pete1964AK Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    could have sworn the title was "looking for some bhuddists" :flowerforyou:
  • gavin9911
    Options
    I have a BS in Exercise Science and Nutrition, and am certified by NSCA. If you need help just let me know!! Hitting a plateau is the worst, but I could help you get past it.
  • dieter1161
    dieter1161 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could use a buddy too - I am 52 and have been on WW for 6 months only to lose 11 lbs. I need support, especially in the evening when I want to snack.
    I am in North Carolina.
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sent request :) I've got a lot more to lose, but I log in every day and hopefully we can help each other out .
  • 24 year old from Seattle! Would like some friends too. :)
  • jeanie_beanie
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, feel free! Always looking for buddies!! :)
  • GreatGuy07
    GreatGuy07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Been through lots of challenges losing weight and realized motivation really helps! feel free to add up!
  • bmartin2011
    Options
    I just started today, and I could definitely use some friends to help motivate me! Feel free to add me, anybody!
  • BigDuck25
    Options
    Feel free to add me...that goes out to anyone. I am on everyday giving and getting support.
  • 15in8
    15in8 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for extra motivation as well :-)
  • rach73184
    Options
    You can add me as well!
  • nikitahunt123
    nikitahunt123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am a 23 year old lady from Australia. My goal is to lose 14 pounds, only to feel
    Sexy ;) whatever happens after that, due to me trying to be healthier in general, is up to my body. I would love encouragement from from anyone only because I am the only bigger girl in my group of friends so they won't really know what i am going through. I will accept anyone, I love meeting new people and it would be great to exchange tips, recipes etc. Thanks :D
  • KCGetLow
    Options
    Hi there

I too just joined and am looking for some buddy support. I have a LONG way to go and I'm trying to set myself up for success from the beginning!

I have attempted so many times before only to succeed for awhile and then fall off and gain it all back plus a little more.

I'm following a modified lower carb type diet. That is really the only thing that has worked well for me. I am type 2 diabetic and I feel so much better when I am not eating carbs.

Thanks!
  • __tashaa
    __tashaa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same sort of goals :) but I think i have a lot more to lose than you . I would be happy to be your buddy :)
  • __tashaa
    __tashaa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please Help me :(:(
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . Im 29 and from louisiana . Just got back on here. I could use nee friends to.motivate me.