New Guy Here!

Options
Hi, My name is Race. Unlike most people here, I'm trying to take control of my physical being to gain weight. I've been thin all my life but lately as age started to catch up with me, my body's gotten mushy and soft. I just joined a health club locally and I've decided that I want to see how I would look with some healthy weight. Currently, I'm 46, 6'5" at 220 lbs, which may sound like a good weight, I'm still thin. I'm planning on doing a 12-week workout plan and setting my goal weight at the end at 235 lbs. I'll start another 12-week regiment to get to my personal prime goal weight of 255 lbs. I'm going for the wide, cut look. LOL I just hope I stay motivated throughout this whole journey. Thanks for reading.

Replies

• debkin
    debkin Posts: 14
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! You will be successful!!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great place with incredible people. Age is pain in the *kitten* sometimes, huh. :laugh: Good luck to you!
  • gymjunkie1985
    Options
    Hello and welcome

Wow you are a tall ome!

220 at 6'5" is a BMI of 26.1 (overweight!) so please don't be hard on yourself about being too thin (18.5 to 25 is normal).

If you can put on 15 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks I want your dealers phone number.

Good luck with it!