Little Victory

Options
Well I am down 24 pounds in 12 weeks....I would say that is definitely exciting! Only 75 more to go :)

Who knew that moving your butt around to 10,000 steps a day and watching what you eat would have these results. Thank you FitBit for counting everything for me. I try to net 1370 calories a day and I have had "cheat days" aka I get a hard workout in and drink or eat in moderation. I am a classic yo-yo dieter but I think this time it is actually a lifestyle change. I think I can actually maintain this since I don't feel like I am giving up anything. I still have social nights with my friends but avoid the late night pizza. I still order Pizza Hut when I am craving it but instead of eating the whole pizza I eat a few slices with a side salad. I still enjoy frozen yogurt every night at 7:30pm like it is crack. So if this girl can do it I think anyone can!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!