20's/30's new friends!!!

Options
I need new friends! Buddies to keep me accountable and interact with on the site :-)

The last 20 lbs are gonna be hard to lose and I don't want to lose my motivation. I run monthly biking challenges and promise I am a great motivator too!!! Also, anyone closer in my age range would be great! I use this site daily and instagram a lot as well. I would love to potentially cross paths in real life :-D I am 25 and live in MA.

Caitlin

Replies

• caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Pretty please!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    bump
  • caitastic24
    Options
    bump
  • caitastic24
    Options
    bump
  • IconStillFree
    IconStillFree Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I don't live in MA but we can motivate each other!
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't see this thread until AFTER you added me!! :) What do you do for your monthly bike runs? I love going biking. :)
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - am not in your area but pretty active on this site and dedicated to sticking with it this time.
  • caitastic24
    Options
    I don't live in MA but we can motivate each other!

I meant friends anywhere! That's just where I live lol
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't see this thread until AFTER you added me!! :) What do you do for your monthly bike runs? I love going biking. :)

I run a challenge mainly for motivation/support (and require 50 miles minimum) but I also give out a prize at the end to one random participant :-) They start every month on the 1st.
  • ivygirl1937
    Options

I run a challenge mainly for motivation/support (and require 50 miles minimum) but I also give out a prize at the end to one random participant :-) They start every month on the 1st.

50 miles in a whole month or another time frame? Sounds fun. How do I get in on it?
  • sbjmorgan
    sbjmorgan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You added me already but I'm posting for more friends. Why not, I could use more encouragement. ????
  • caitastic24
    Options

50 miles in a whole month or another time frame? Sounds fun. How do I get in on it?

In a month :-) The next one starts October 1st!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    You added me already but I'm posting for more friends. Why not, I could use more encouragement. ????

Awesome!! Thanks for keeping this thread going
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use more friends :)

I love the idea of the challenges. I'm not a biker but I would to love 50 miles of running a month.
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use more friends :)

I love the idea of the challenges. I'm not a biker but I would to love 50 miles of running a month.

I might incorporate another type of exercise in the future. I was in physical therapy over the summer so I need to take it easy still lol
  • mmalo446
    mmalo446 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey. You could add me. I just turned 25 and live in MS. I need a good bump too since I'm done to my last 20lbs. The biker challenge sounds like fun, I haven't been on mine since the 4th of July and I was crazy and did 80 miles that day in 100 degree heat.
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I'm 26 and from the UK. and require motivation :) I like motivating people too!
  • ivygirl1937
    Options

Sweet! I'm in, how do I sign up? Or do I just tell you? :)
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and live in Southern NH. I have a lot more to lose than you, but losing weight is losing weight to me. Anyone can feel free t add me.
  • caitastic24
    Options

Sweet! I'm in, how do I sign up? Or do I just tell you? :)

I'll send you an invite Oct 1st :-D I send them all then. I'm gonna be running another challenge next wk, too! Details will be posted over the weekend