New to My Fitness Pal

acherry70
acherry70 Posts: 1
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I'm new to this website and I am excited to get started losing weight. I have found tracking calories is the best way for me to lose...I am trying to get all my friends joined as well...wish us all luck!

Replies

• smmljs
    smmljs Posts: 18 Member
    New here too! Nice to meet you and good luck! : )
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Welcome a cherry,
    I am new too, but have been on for almost a week and really love the site for the most part. Good luck with your journey.
  • HI
    I'm new to this site but not new to weight loss. I've been a bit heavy since Middle school, and already have had 3 very successful weight loss periods which I sadly failed to maintain. Hoping this website does the trick!
  • Bmorrow
    Welcome to you too smmljs,
    Hope you like t as much as I do and that this helps you achieve your goals as well.:smile:
  • Hello I'm new to this website and I am excited to get started losing weight. I have found tracking calories is the best way for me to lose...I am trying to get all my friends joined as well...wish us all luck!

Welcome! Me too, it really helps to see actual numbers of cals, placed on what we eat. I really like MFP, I started I guess it was two weeks ago. I am seeing results already. I have logged food before, WW,.. Calorie Counter,.. etc, but I find this the easiest site and it's free.

GL and FR me if you want to :bigsmile:
  • Bmorrow
    Hi doyonel I am a yoyo dieter too, but I try to never give up, so here I am. I really like this site and appreciate the encouragement from other "nOt quitters". good luck this time and may it be your last!
This discussion has been closed.