30 Day Shred Starting Monday, January 10th, 2011

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 Holy sweaty sweaty grossness!!! Haha- I think I really pushed myself to do everything and do it all with Natalie. I am sore but it feels so good. Can you believe we started this 16 days ago- the progress is amazing! I love and hate Jillian all at the same time :)
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    L2D8 COMPLETED!!! YAY!!! Sweating huge today, but feeling great!!!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    my bad- i'm only on day 6- got ahead of myself...
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    L2D6 - could it be getting easier or am I phoning it in? Only Jillian would know for sure!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute.....what day are we on?? I thought we started on the 10th, yes we did... this is day 15, right??? LOL Anyways like it makes a difference, completed what I think is L2D5. Feeling pretty good, decided I had been "phoning it in" the past couple of days so I pushed myself extra hard tonight, then worked out with the Wii Fit. Tomorrow is BL weigh in, hoping for some kind of change. Took pics tonight as a half way marker, I see a difference, not as much as I would like but its getting there. Keep up the hard work everyone and thanks for keeping this thread going.:smile:
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    I am soooo not feeling like L2 today, blah! M was up all night vomiting so I did not get enough sleep (if ever). I am hoping to go to the gym later today after Jeff gets home. Jeff actually did L1D1 yesterday...maybe he will feel adventurous and try L2 so I can stay on track. I am a day behind most of you anyway.

Off to snuggle w/my little girl.
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 Holy sweaty sweaty grossness!!! Haha- I think I really pushed myself to do everything and do it all with Natalie. I am sore but it feels so good. Can you believe we started this 16 days ago- the progress is amazing! I love and hate Jillian all at the same time :)
    I am leaning towards the hating Jillian side more than loving her. LOL At least she is only "phoning it in" once on this level. :laugh:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    L2D8- DONE

Today was going to be my "rest" day but I couldn't help it. I just had to workout.

Happy shredding!
  • nthnswmn
    Options
    L2D3 done. I felt pretty decent as I worked out today. It''s good to sweat like crazy, right?
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    Day 17! Level 2 Day 7! I felt like today was really hard work. My legs felt so heavy and my body didn't want to cooperate. I did an hour of cardio beforehand which really helped- odd as it may sound. I am already getting nervous for Level 3. Hooray for all of us shredders!
  • mnheather
    Options
    Day 17! Level 2 Day 7! I felt like today was really hard work. My legs felt so heavy and my body didn't want to cooperate. I did an hour of cardio beforehand which really helped- odd as it may sound. I am already getting nervous for Level 3. Hooray for all of us shredders!

I haven't worked out yet today, but I was already dreading l3 last night. I just had no energy and was thinking there is no way I can do l3 when I was struggling so bad with l2.
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options

I haven't worked out yet today, but I was already dreading l3 last night. I just had no energy and was thinking there is no way I can do l3 when I was struggling so bad with l2.

My experience after doing the Shred in the summer is...Level 2 is WAY harder than Level 3. Don't dread it just yet - You may find you actually enjoy it compared to the craziness of Level 2.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7== done!! Phew! Shin is feeling better, but now my ankle is killing me. Still, I'm feeling good! I'm getting through those squats with v-lifts now!!! Never thought I'd be able to do those without a break!

So glad that we're going strong! Great work, everyone! I'm also glad to hear that Level 3 might not be as bad as we think. :wink: I can't believe that Level 2 is almost over.... Wondering if I should stick with the 10 days at this level like I did for Level 1 or spend a couple of more days here... Hm... I'll have to think about that!

Let's keep it up! :smile:
  • mnheather
    Options
    L2D7 is over. The cardio in the second set about kills me. That stupid torso twist or whatever she calls it about knocks me on my butt. But I do feel better that I dragged my lazy butt up and worked out. :smile:
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    L2D7: I can't tell you how much I appreciate this thread. There are days I wouldn't have shredded except I didn't want to get behind. I'm really good at starting, not so good a finishing. I think I may be able to finish this-thanks to you guys!
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    Im bummed I am about 17 days late, I started today!!!! Good luck ladies!!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute.....what day are we on?? I thought we started on the 10th, yes we did... this is day 15, right??? LOL Anyways like it makes a difference, completed what I think is L2D5. Feeling pretty good, decided I had been "phoning it in" the past couple of days so I pushed myself extra hard tonight, then worked out with the Wii Fit. Tomorrow is BL weigh in, hoping for some kind of change. Took pics tonight as a half way marker, I see a difference, not as much as I would like but its getting there. Keep up the hard work everyone and thanks for keeping this thread going.:smile:

So OMG you are all right, I actually counted today cuz I thought everyone had left me in the dust. But.....I actually am on day 17!! Not sure how I got off one day but I know I started on the 10th with everyone else and I have not missed a beat. That is a small miracle in itself :laugh: Can I just say HALALUJHA!!!! So I am gonna take my bad *kitten* self downstairs and kick Jillian in the butt. LOL. Heres to L2D7:drinker:
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Didn't get to it today... I will try to double up tomorrow since both kids will be in pre-school & kindergarten. I did hit the gym for about 45 minutes so I'm glad about that.

Happy shredding!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options

My experience after doing the Shred in the summer is...Level 2 is WAY harder than Level 3. Don't dread it just yet - You may find you actually enjoy it compared to the craziness of Level 2.

I agree I think level 2 is harder than level 3. I really like level 3 out of all the levels. Since level 2 is so challenging I flip flop between the two. Have to trick my body.