Tim Horton's

Options
2»

Replies

• Tina1128
    Options
    I am from Canada and it makes me sad to see our canadian pride is becoming american a little every day :(
    u and i both!

I like to think of it as us conquering the American coffee addiction with our deviously friendly style !! LOL :laugh:
  • imaclatchie
    Options
    Look at the Timbits! I think they are like 90cals each...
  • imaclatchie
    Options
    Whats a Timmy HoHo ?

Timmy's was sold to an American company, but I thought it was re-purchased by a Canadian again... i could be wrong.
    No harm in the franchise growing south. I'd love to be able to go to the USA shopping, and grab a Tim's. Or at least have a cheaper option that S'bucks.
  • wendix
    wendix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    we don't have tim hortons in the UK but i went to canada to visit my friend and HOLYYYY that stuff is good. i am so glad its not here because i would be drinking that hot chocolate all damn day haha
  • emott84
    emott84 Posts: 108
    Options
    Whats a Timmy HoHo ?

Timmy's was sold to an American company, but I thought it was re-purchased by a Canadian again... i could be wrong.
    No harm in the franchise growing south. I'd love to be able to go to the USA shopping, and grab a Tim's. Or at least have a cheaper option that S'bucks.

Well, Timmy Ho's is what we call Tim Hortons in Thunder Bay. Dunno if it's a cross-Canadian nickname or not. Probably equivalent to the Mickey D nickname. I just called it Timmy Ho-Hos to be silly, haha.