What alcohol do you drink on a night out which has the least

Options
I'm going out tomorrow with friends and I'm thinking probably vodka and diet coke! What do you all drink for a night out? :drinker:

Replies

• carolinegeorgia
    Options
    vodka and lemonade, happy to change my food but I've not become a saint so the V&L stays ;-)
  • craigh04
    craigh04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Vodka, club soda & lime. Delicious.
  • TealStar13
    Options
    Flavored vodka, club soda and a splash of cranberry juice. Delicious. :)
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Vodka, club soda & lime. Delicious.

yep, that's a great one! Only about 75 calories too!
  • crossarmant
    crossarmant Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I usually stick with a whiskey and diet Pepsi. If they have diet Sprite or Ginger Ale, I'll do whiskey and those. Vodka is just so nasty and tasteless, I can't submit myself to that punishment.
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    You're on the right track with the vodka and diet. To be honest, I just drink beer usually. I do log it all, however, and keep it within my goals.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Vodka & Sprite Zero FTW. But most places don't have Sprite Zero, so club soda and lime like Craigh04 said.
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Cherry Flavored Rum and Diet Coke...tastes just like a Dr. Pepper!
  • sandybaby13
    Options
    i drink light larger like coors light!!!
  • okcowgirl
    Options
    Easy ... just ask the Bartender what the Calorie count is on all drinks ... LOL ... HEY .. they are putting labels on EVERYTHING these days ... probably have one on the alcohol also. (snickering and running away)
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Miller 64
  • bigdeal86
    Options
    The best thing I have found, because I am a beer drinker, is to make it a night out that involves dancing. Get on the dance floor and stay there as long as possible. Less time with a drink in my hand and more calories burned. Less hangover as well :glasses:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I love a vodka tonic with lemon or lime or a gin and tonic with lemon or lime. But I am really I wine drinker. Most 4oz glases of wine have 75-125 cals. Drink a glass of water between eact alcoholic drink. You'll stay hydrated, avoid a hangover adn consume less calories.
  • kelleynl04
    Options
    Vodka and Diet 7UP!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Raspberry vodka or rum with club soda and lime, or if they have it diet 7up/sprite.
  • karaokeqt
    karaokeqt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Rum & Diet Rootbeer..it taste like cream soda...yummy....or Select 55
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Grey goose and water!

Then I take a crystal light packet (I love rasberry lemonade) and mix it in. Its very tasty. Just add the powder in until you get the taste you want.

I believe its only 75 calories,
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    I swear by vodka waters with some lemon or lime squeezed in. It's as simple as it gets, every bar has, plus, at least you're drinking water. Standard shots of vodka are around 60 calories.

No science behind this, just four years of college and sorority life :)
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Flavored vodka, club soda and a splash of cranberry juice. Delicious. :)

second that!!
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Grey goose and water!

Then I take a crystal light packet (I love rasberry lemonade) and mix it in. Its very tasty. Just add the powder in until you get the taste you want.

I believe its only 75 calories,

Love this idea!! Going out tonight, will give it a try!!