Teeny Tiny

Options
Okay so I have only had a teeny tiny success.

I have been dieting for 3 days now (including today), lost 2lbs, exercised, starting drinking water and cut out all Pepsi Max (its ALL I used to drink...literally no other liquid when past my lips) and I have lost 1.5cm of my WAIST!!! Woohoo :D

I know its only a little but I am sooo happy.

Replies

• Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Congrats...baby steps add up over months. Keep at it
  • hwara37
    hwara37 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think that is big in 3 days! Great job!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    great start... though i would strongly advise you dont weigh as often... the fluctuations will drive you crazy!
  • shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm a big advocate of cutting down on diet soda and replacing with water but don't believe elimination of diet soda is necessary from an aspartame perspective.

Read this and see what you think.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1308408-why-aspartame-isn-t-scary?page=1
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    well done you - that's not teeny tiny at all!!!
  • rungurl3
    rungurl3 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Every positive choice moves us in the right direction!
  • DsSquishy
    DsSquishy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Celebrating the small successes is what makes you achieve your BIG success/goals! Congrats. Stopping the addiction and cycle of eating/drinking those things is a big deal :)
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Grats keep up the good work
  • manderthegreat
    manderthegreat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    love success stories no matter how small. I think that's a great step!
  • Hayleylouise910
    Options
    Congratulations! A deserved boost towards your goal :)
  • hoovified
    hoovified Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Not a little success, a major success in taking the first steps to a new, healthier you! Keep up the great work!
  • woodle81
    woodle81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Celebrating the small successes are what keeps you motivated . I'm sure I do a little dance everytime I see the scale drop a little lower :)
  • You are doing great, I would advise not keeping an eye on those scales or measuring every day etc as sometimes when you don't see a difference it can push you back a bit... go by how you feel mentally and how your clothes feel and set a regular check in date.

Any change is a change for the better when it comes to losing weight. Keep it up :) x
  • toofatfortoolong
    Options
    well done xx
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!