Veggie spaghetti?

Options
2»

Replies

• Muzica1959
    Muzica1959 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I love my spiralizer!!! Zuchgetti is THE BEST!
  • bohemian124
    bohemian124 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love zucchini noodles. I eat them raw, so more like a cold pasta salad. Never tried cooking them, though I might once the weather cools down. They are really great with peanut sauces. Oh She Glows has an amazing raw pad thai recipe that I really love, it is refreshing and super yummy.
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just got a Gefu Spirelli at the weekend... tried it out tonight. It's amazing!! Did my usual pasta deal of using up left over things from the fridge, threw it in a pan, seasoned as I went.... Big plate of delicious food, 272 calories. I even like the courgette spaghetti even more than actual pasta spaghetti, it's completely ridiculous. :laugh: I noticed a lot of liquid in the dish after serving up but it was tasty like a sauce so I can't complain about that. So basically me and my Spirelli are like :smooched:
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Bought mine a few days ago, used it once, and LOVE IT! It was delicious and I was able to eat a lot more (and stay under) than I would have been able to with spaghetti.
  • fe0208
    fe0208 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love spaghetti squash! I like zucchini noodles as well but I've never made them at home.
  • Runcakes
    Runcakes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Zucchini noodles and pesto is delicious! It's a perfect low-carb replacement for pasta :)
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just cut my zucchini in rectangles that look like huge fish sticks or patties. I put in a baking pan, measure out the sauce and put on top of how many ever pieces. Then I measure out my cheese and sprinkle. Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 until the zucchini is cooked through. Quicker than making noodles and is just like having chicken parmigiana.

My mom used to give us spaghetti squash growing up and we never knew for years!