Eat in a smaller plate they say...

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
Am I the only one who finds that so amusing? I need BIGGER plates now to fit all the veggies I'm eating!

Replies

• SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I actually use a smaller plate. I still get what I want and need on it, I just don't have a use for a bigger plate.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    But, I get what you are saying.
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite..I used to use a small plate...now I use large plates.

I eat way more now than I ever did before I started losing weight (at least double the amount of food). The difference is what I'm eating now versus what I was eating then. Anyway...yeh, I use regular-sized dinner plates for every meal.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i say eat out of the carton over the sink.

wait no. a plate is good.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,514 Member
    Options
    Yeah last night I had 200grams of green and yellow beans and 136g of shredded stewed chicken breast. I needed the big plate!

Lunch today too. 4 strips of center cut bacon and a scramble of 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 85 gr peppers/onions, 50g spinach and 40g cheese took up my whole big plate.

My lunch yesterday took the big plate too, with a club sandwich and a 150g of cucumber slices. I imagine my dinner (112g roasted chicken thigh and 200g cooked brussel sprouts) will also take up the big plate.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Who's they? :huh:
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I think it's a valid strategy for some.

Of course, it's not needed for people here because everyone is weighing and measuring, so the size of the plate is irrelevant.

This.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Who has the money to buy all new plates?