115 lbs down at Disneyland. ..

So, last year I did Disneyland on a trip to S. Cal. I was so fat I had a hard time walking the park because of extreme back pain, not to mention I had a difficult time squeezing onto most thrill rides. So much so I experienced anxiety just standing in line wondering if I would fit into the seat. Well, 11 mos. later and 115 lbs lost, I buzzed around the park without pain and shortness of breath. Every ride I went on had room to spare.

Just thought I'd share that ;-)

Replies

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    Congratulations! What a great NSV!:drinker:
  • jamilynn_8890
    jamilynn_8890 Posts: 48 Member
    Awesome! Sounds like you had a great day
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Congrats!! That's awesome :)
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    I am so happy for you. I bet you had a blast this time.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Ty for sharing!

Love hearing these happy moment stories!! congrats to you!! happy to hear you had a great time there!! woot!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    So happy for you - what a great victory!
  • Congratulations. I hope I can say the same thing next year when I go to Dragon Con again. Maybe I won't need to use a scooter and run over my daughter's feet again.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Wonderful!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Great, it's like last year you had a woman on your back the whole time.
    Inspiring
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Great, it's like last year you had a woman on your back the whole time.
    Inspiring

Love the imagery ;-)

Actually, I've likened it unto carrying around two 50 lb (plus) bags of dog food on my back.
  • annaorsulic
    annaorsulic Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations on your fantastic achievement!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    How wonderful. I went last year and hated all my pictures. In September of 2015, I will return. I will have lost the 50 I needed to lose by then for sure!! Bring on the camera!!!
  • Disneyworld is a hug motivator for my weight loss as well. I was worried not only about the rides -- but the airplane seat. I'm happy to say that I'm now 40 lbs. lighter than when I started this year & feel excited for the upcoming trip. I still have a loooong way to go on my fitness journey, and really enjoyed your inspirational post.
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    OMG that is fantastic! what a wonderful story! so glad you were able to experience it with less weight this time around! congrats to you!
    :drinker:
  • HappyBlues
    HappyBlues Posts: 94 Member
    That is incredible! Great job!! :smile:
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Thanks to all!