Members who have more than 100 lbs. to lose

Options
rro4
rro4 Posts: 11 Member
Hi, just lost my first 50 lbs! But, I have about another 75lbs. to go. I have been reading success stories for encouragement. Thanks mfp !

Replies

• coffeerose55
    coffeerose55 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Rose and I am new to myfitnessplan. I was looking for friends here to encourage and be encouraged. To ask how they got started and what exercise especially start out from a sedentary life style they did to get their 100 pound weight loss without surgery. I did not want to do suregery as I see you still have to eat and exercise so why subject myself to it.Yes it is a quick fix but... What food plan did you use?. Trainers?
    Alittle about myself .I am 59 single ,never married no kids, professional woman. Well traveled .My Mom is my best friend and traveling companion. I have varied interests and tastes.. I am currently in good healty but keeping on this same path will take it's toll.
    I live in So Calif. so I have no excuse for not walking:)
    Be Blessed
    Rose
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!! Feel free to add me!
  • rro4
    Options
    Hello, I just started mfp June 2014. I am just logging in my food diary everyday and keeping between 1000-1200 calories. Every now and then I will walk the leslie sansone video. She has 1-5 mile walking video on you tube. I am planning on doing the walking videos after I lose a few more pounds. The only supplements I take is centrum for women and fish oil. I, also,drink plenty of water. I hope this help. Just take it one meal at a time. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • BreezyKJackson91
    Options
    I have 110 to lose and just lost my first 5:) Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • rro4
    Options
    Thanks for your words of encouragement. I know it is going to be a long journey, but it will be well worth it.