Sealift/ South St. Louis County - Arnold, MO

Options
Hello,

I am new to MFP... especially the forum (1st post). I checked out a book from the St. Louis County Library upon recommendation from a friend in MN called "Sealfit" by Mark Devine and was wondering if anyone on this site has used this system before and if anyone would like to try and work through it together. I live in south St. Louis County near Arnold, MO. First Baptist Church of Arnold has a free gym to use with a small track. Otherwise I am a member at Club Fitness. I included a link to the book. Thanks. http://books.google.com/books/about/8_Weeks_to_SEALFIT.html?id=yEH0AgAAQBAJ

Replies

• Rattius
    Rattius Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is a month late, but you didn't get any replies and I though you deserved one :) I do SEALFIT and I think it's fantastic. I think if you modify the strength section and do less reps and higher weight, then it could be an incredible program (especially the advanced operator--endurance for days without the long-distance running!) what stage of the program will you be doing? There are the easier ones, Basic Training, and then Advanced Operator. I can't get through a full A.O. yet, but I can do the B.T. I'd like to offer you support or pointers, anything that would help. I supplement this into my current program since I don't have the time for a 2.5-hour workout everyday :/ I'm training to join the military and a pretty difficult MOS, and I feel that this program will help me achieve optimum fitness. I'm an experienced lifter and good nutrition advocate, so I can help you there as well (given that you don't already know). Hopefully it's not bad that I'm replying to an old post, but no one else on here does SEALFIT and I want encourage others that are.