Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    you have come back that is the main thing and starting again-good luck
  • tjohnoconnor
    tjohnoconnor Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It happens. Twice in my life I weighed over 350 pounds. 1st time I lost 110 pounds and gained it all back, in a very short period of time, ( you can gain weight 5 times faster than losing it). This time I lost 170 pounds and I have been at this weight + or - 5 pounds for the last 3 years. If I can do this, so can you.
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Just remember that there are people here who support you, and will help you through this. (HINT, HINT... LOL)
  • Choboman
    Choboman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It's not how many times we fall that define us - it's how many times we get back up. You're back at it working the program, and that's what counts. We're all cheering for you!
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You are NOT alone... I've been up and down most of my adult life... most people on here truly are very supportive and welcome friends who are the same... :)

You can do this.. don't think about what's happened in the past.. focus on today and tomorrow.. and what you are focused on being NOW..
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey

29509743.png[/url
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You have come back, that is all that matters.
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey your holding yourself accountable and more importantly you are here!!!! Add me if you would like I still have a ways to go:) You got this!!!!
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The fact that you've done it before means you can do it again. I wish you health!
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Me, too. I was so angry at myself but I've come to accept what I did. The second time around is easier in one way, though. You do know what works for you. It's that damn maintenance that was apparently the problem!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thank you!