bony face structure :(

Options
i have square, bony face how can i make it healty? my face looks skinny cuz of my bone structure, high cheek bones but looks skinny.... sometimes i really get irritated when people says ''u have a thin ,skinny face'' i dont want that kindly i joined this site to get some help n appreciation from u people......

Replies

• effa123punk
    Options
    please help me yea u can say me attention seeker but what can i do?i am in this dam complexity..kindly help me out waiting for ur replys
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Maybe they mean it as a compliment.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    How old are you? You look pretty young from your profile photo.
  • Carolynnr59
    Carolynnr59 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't really know the answer to your question, but I wanted to respond....I've had a heck of a time acquiring friends on this site. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I've got two friends. I've only been here for not quite a month, but I really thought there would be more people out there for friends. I understand your dilemma, I remember when people would tell me "You don't need to lose weight!" It would irritate me to no end....maybe to THEM I didn't need to lose weight but to ME I did. (Now I REALLY need to lose weight!)

The best advice I can give you is to accept your "square, bony face" (which I bet is quite beautiful) and just reply, "yes, I know...isn't it great????" Sometimes people can't handle it when you show you love yourself just the way you are.

Also, I'd love to be friends with you...I could use all the support I can get!

Carolyn:love:
  • kiwigirl007
    kiwigirl007 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're looking for...? As long as you're eating healthily and providing your body with all the nutrients it needs, you're fine! Let your body be what it is. Take care of it. You are your own kind of beautiful.

But here's a link anyway... http://faceyogamethod.com/how-to-get-fuller-cheeks-and-make-a-skinny-face-meatier/
  • prettychelly
    prettychelly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Self-Acceptance
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry someone was unkind to you. My guess is that they were probably jealous and / or rude.

You're lovely and it appears that you have a nice, healthy & attractive figure.

Of course i can say that, but whether or not you actually believe it is up to you However, what reason do I really have to lie?

Someday all this will get easier. Be kind to yourself.
  • effa123punk
    Options
    almost 20 ..thanku to encourage me
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Get a friend to hit you in the face with the biggest hammer you can find.

After the swelling goes down, it will certainly be a different shape.

If that's not your cup of tea, then I strongly suggest self acceptance. You are who you are. You can't change that, so why complain about it?

Besides, what's wrong with being skinny? Would you rather be fat? You're always going to get people saying one thing or the other. There is no in between.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I think most people who say that to you are probably jealous, and those who aren't jealous are just really socially awkward and have poor manners.
  • effa123punk
    Options
    thankyou v much carolyn.. u makes me kinda relax .... but i dont know when people says to me that i feel it v badly because of my complex....i even tried some excercies but didnt work ...
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I think you have 3 options:
    1. Learn to take it as a compliment and/or ignore them
    2. Gain weight and hope your face gains weight with it
    3. Get plastic surgery

I personally think you have a pretty face so #1 may be your best option :flowerforyou:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I doubt anyone was implying that your face looked unhealthy. Last time I checked prominent check bones were considered an attractive trait. Your face is who you are. Can't really change it without plastic surgery. Accept it. Love it.
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Your face is beautiful. There will always be people who try and nit pick you. Don't let them get to you! Don't fall victim to self esteem problems. It's a horrible thing to have to over come. You need to love yourself no matter what you look like. But even past that, it isn't even a problem since your face is beautiful.
  • effa123punk
    Options
    thanku all of u guys to give positive views..but how can i eliminate my complex basically? yea i know people make fun but sometimes when people make mock of me it really hurts.....sometimes i creid in washroom ..n questions running

through my head like why GOD made me like that ? acutally when they make fun i really lose my self confidence
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Self-Acceptance

^^^ this. And make up. Make up can do wonders ...check youtube for makeup videos. Sometimes all it takes is the right amount of concealer and good shadowing techniques.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Self-Acceptance

This.

And if you want to do something, look into hairstyles/cuts based on face shapes. If you wear glasses/sunglasses certain shapes work better with different face shapes.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    Bless your good bone structure -- when you're 40-50, everyone will be complimenting you.
  • effa123punk
    Options
    thankyou all of u i wish i have friends like you people...u guys really made a smile on my face atleast thanku from my bottom of my heart
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Bless your good bone structure -- when you're 40-50, everyone will be complimenting you.

QFT.

My face was made fun of lots when I was younger. Now? Not so much :wink: