Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you both
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Oh that is wonderful news! Thanks for letting us know.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Done.

^^ this
  • Rachelwin65
    Rachelwin65 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just saw this thread, but I am lifting up prayers right now for Carl. And for you! May God's peace be with you through this terrifying time. And may your boyfriend experience full and complete recovery. In Christ's name. xoxoxoxo
  • KSGLMM14
    KSGLMM14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Will continue to keep you and your boyfriend in my prayers....God bless both of you.
  • spolley777
    Options
    I'll Pray that He makes is through the night.. Jesus is the God of Hope and will give peace when needed...
  • mrsbunbunbun
    mrsbunbunbun Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What a tough time. I will keep you both in my prayers, Amanda. <3
  • BelleAurora
    BelleAurora Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your all in my prayers <3
  • RevGillTC
    RevGillTC Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Thank you God that Carl pulled through!
    Will continue praying for you all - and that you get to see him soon as you are obviously not 'just [his] girlfriend', but someone he'e chosen to spend his life with.
    Get some rest yourself - you've been through a terrible ordeal and are going to need to process that at some point.
    God bless.
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    Thank you all so so so so much, youre all amazing.. im still praying and hoping.. hes getting better but i still cant visit yet.. i understand im not "family" but i love this man more than anything in the world, i do plan on spending the rest of my life with him.. i wish the hospital understood. I keep getting "family only" so hopefully they allow visitors soon!! Im gonna keep yall updated, i hope i can see him soon...
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    On it as well!!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    keep positive. I will think of good vibes to send out.
  • imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Prayers continuing. :flowerforyou:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    prayers sent for the both of you
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you both. Hope that you're able to see him soon and that he has a speedy recovery! ((hugs))
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    Thank you all so so so much, so todays update!! I got a phone call, just hearing my baes voice made eveything okay.. he called and he said hes fine, he said he loves me and he misses me.. he said hes sorry he ended up there but i told him its okay.. so he can walk and talk and make calls now.. it wasnt a long call but the few minutes we could talk meant eveyhing right now. Tomorrow im going to church with my good friend and her son, weve all been praying and gods listenig on this one, thank you, thank you all so much. Were hoping he gets released this week :) ill keep yall updated (:
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    So its update time!! My boyfriend called again today and i should be able to see him tomorrow.. im hoping everything goes well and i can see him, im gonna try not to cry when j see him, im so happy hes alive :) this definatley changed us, but ill never give up on him..were gonna be okay, thank you all so so much ♥♥
  • RevGillTC
    RevGillTC Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Whoop! All the best for the visit tomorrow.
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    Probably the last update on this, visit didnt happen because he broke up with me.. thank you all for the support through this hard time. I know hes gonna be fine, but i wont be around to see his updates.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I read your post from 9/15 and you said you were 18 and going through a divorce :huh: