The number on the scale actually went down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Okay, so I know it wasn't much, but IT WENT DOWN! I'm so excited!!! I need to set my goals. I think meeting them will help keep me motivated. Small goals all the way up to the big goal. I'm honestly not 100% sure what I want my final goal to be. As of now it's between 135lbs and 140lbs. I will re-evaluate as I lose more to see what weight I will be happy at. I'm 5'8 or so.

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your weight loss!
    i think setting small goals is a great idea :)

good luck with your journey <3
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It doesn't matter how much you lose each week as long as the scale is going down.You are doing great.
  • Mgustine
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm hoping we can be friends-I'm in about the same predicament as you with height, how much you weigh and where you want to get-might be a good "pace" Take care!
    Megan
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Megan, I'll send you a friend request! I think it will be nice to have someone to lose with.
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Every pound lost is one pound closer to your goal! Isnt it a great feeling?! :)

I think it helped me when I put my mini goals in my signature so I could see them often and be reminded that I have lost weight already, and that I am creeping closer to those mini goals which means I am also getting closer to the bigger picture of overall health :) Good luck! And keep up the awesome work!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is such a great feeling!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Any loss is good in my book. Sent you a friend request. It looks like we are in the same hgt/wgt boat and thought we could row it together to get to our weight loss goals.
  • mollianna
    Options
    I know how good that feels!!! I was just saying the same thing - "I can't believe the scale is FINALLY going down!" I was stuck at the same number forever..

Just keep going, no matter what!! After a while, I hope you find you don't even want that much food anymore. Keep up the good work!! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm so so happy about it! It makes me want to really stick with it!
  • BlkOnyx488
    Options
    Way To Lose, ever lose pound counts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!