What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Reaching Onederland and fitting into my skinniest jeans! I actually donated all my size 14 and up stuff that was in good condition recently. Feels good!
  • rgdelacruz43
    rgdelacruz43 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    3 people that I haven't seen for a while told me they didn't recognized me at first glance :laugh:
  • AndraKC
    AndraKC Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Went to the doctor for a check-up and she lowered my blood pressure medicine. Still working to get off meds completely. Still very very exciting!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Tonight I got chilly outside, and I went in to get a cover shirt, and the shirt I put on that normally dont fit anymore, buttoned with room to spare. I was so excited , when I went back outside and showed my husband, my old shirt fitting me again. Also 2 days in a row I walked 2 miles after not walking in a long time.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I tried on some knee high boots yesterday, and they zipped over my calves easily...too bad they were too big in the ankle area. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. It was an NSV for me! This time last year, I never would have been able to zip them up.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    A few days ago, I was finally able to run a mile under 10 minutes (9:40). But after that, I went jogging again, and was able to run a mile in under 9 minutes (8:30)! I was so stoked. I actually feel like I can say I'm a fast runner now.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    A few days ago, I was finally able to run a mile under 10 minutes (9:40). But after that, I went jogging again, and was able to run a mile in under 9 minutes (8:30)! I was so stoked. I actually feel like I can say I'm a fast runner now.

Love this! I am in the same boat....gradually building up speed and thrilled with the results
  • dindon68
    dindon68 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just back from holiday with a tanned tummy, first time wearing a bikini in 15 years, still found it frightening though, even though my husband kept telling me how fab I looked.
  • megangr2014
    megangr2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Went shopping last night to buy my daughter some shoes. Looked at the women's clothes and thought I would have a look, started to heard to the plus size and then realised I didn't have to. Was so nice looking at the regular stuff. Bought a lovely skirt and top in another size down and wore it out today. Felt so nice to buy something I liked and not just something that would fit.
  • hlbrennan
    hlbrennan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing my wedding ring again after 7 years of not wearing it. I'm so very happy about that!
    :)
  • eringrace10
    eringrace10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Being told by my gym instructor, that im a boss lady with my lunges.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Went shopping yesterday and decided to try on some 8's as my 10's seemed loose lately. Yep... I'm a size 8 now! I haven't worn a size 8 in over 30 years! :happy:
  • randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My "skinny" jeans which were in storage the last 3 years (and I couldn't fit into only a few months ago) are now baggy.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    - Yesterday I went rushing up the stairs (and didn't get to the top out of breath!) and my pants LITERALLY fell down past my butt. I caught them on the way down. They would have hit the floor! Time to move down a size.

- I also managed to put on a bra that I absolutely adore (it's white with a black and teal zebra print, so cute) which I bought about 2 years ago, then promptly got too fat to comfortably wear it. I've lost enough so that I'm able to hook it shut (in the middle loops!) and it isn't uncomfortable to wear.

- I went to the church rummage sale. Ended up buying a weight bench with 3 different bars, a complete set of plates, and a set of hand weights for $30. So, now I get to start up with strength training. YAY!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! We have that machine at my Y, it's a killer. I can't do 10 minutes on it yet.
    Yesterday I did the Jacobs Ladder Stairway Stair Climber for 33 minutes---1,050 steps and 100 flights of stairs! Just last week I couldn't make it 10 minutes! I felt great after and I'm not sore today! Feeling really good!!
  • happymommy321
    happymommy321 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Dr. took me off both cholesterol and blood pressure medicines today! Coupled with knowledge of losing 5 lbs since last visit.. made for an awesome morning!

That's huge! Congrats!
  • happymommy321
    Options
    We have a local amusement park near our home. The last time we went my husband couldnt go on any rides and I had a hard time buckling my seat belts on most of them. My son was so embarrassed. This past weekend both my husband and I went on any and every ride we wanted too. We had SOOooo much fun as a family.

I love this! That must have been amazing!
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    This might be slightly TMI, but I recently went by Victoria's Secret and I was able to fit into a 32C! A few styles had to be a 32D, but I'm psyched. Last spring I fit into 34D, so it's been a successful summer. At my biggest, I think I was a 38DD or a 40D. :)

Now if only I could afford to have the girls put back up where they were before they were dragged them down by the extra gravity of being big. haha
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Mine was yesterday: I came home from school for the weekend and saw my parents for the first time in 5 1/2 weeks. Their faces when they saw me were the best NSV ever. The scale hasn't shown it much yet, and I could kind of see a difference, but it's so reassuring to have someone who doesn't see you every single day notice the changes.
  • happymommy321
    Options
    I love to exercise now! I literally can't believe it, but it's true! A big part of this process for me has been making exercise its own reward and it is working. Last night i was worn out from the kids so my husband told me to go do something by myself for a little while. I got giddy and said I was headed to the gym. Thirty minutes on the stair climber left a much happier mommy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!