New 7 day Calorie Burn Challenge

Options
Hi All'
Another week another challenge.last week was tough but I hope to do better this week.My goal is 100000 calories but this doesn't mean 10000 has to be yours.You all know what number is a challenge for you ..so put it down & let's start burning.GOOD LUCK!!!!

My Weekly Goal: 10000 calories

Here's the format I'd like to see used::

Wed:-calories burned (how they were burned)
Thur:calories burned (how they were burned)
Fri: calories burned (how they were burned)
Sat:calories burned (how they were burned)
Sun:calories burned (how they were burned)
Mon: calories burned(how they were burned)
Tues:calories burned(how they were burned)

Total:

Left To Go

Replies

• keepitoff99
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:drinker:
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! WAY TO PUSH YOURSELF!! :happy:
  • thehobbyist
    Options
    Congratulations! You can't see it, but I'm doing the wave. With just one person, it just looks like I'm standing up and sitting down, but you know it's really me doing the wave for you. ^_^
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ok, theres something wrong with this site! I went to post and it went somewhere else, what's going on?
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    well done :) its a great feeling isn't it
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!Thats great!:bigsmile:
  • colehook
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Can I ask how you got there? Did you start by walking? I am trying so hard to do better but as I'm running I feel like I'm going to die.
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Stick with it and you will amaze yourself with what you can do!! This time last year, I started the Couch to 5K program and was where you are now. I kept at it, adding time and mileage, building slowly, and I just ran my first half marathon on Sunday!! I also never thought I could do anything like that, and now I have, and you can too!! Keep it up!! You are doing great!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    thats awesome GREAT JOB!!!!
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Stick with it and you will amaze yourself with what you can do!! This time last year, I started the Couch to 5K program and was where you are now. I kept at it, adding time and mileage, building slowly, and I just ran my first half marathon on Sunday!! I also never thought I could do anything like that, and now I have, and you can too!! Keep it up!! You are doing great!!
  • hkittymommy
    hkittymommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is totally Awesome!!! Keep up the good work. Sometimes when I am running and I want to quit I ask myself "why are you running?" the answer to which is "BECAUSE I CAN!" There was a time when I could not. Again, great job :smile:
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ok, theres something wrong with this site! I went to post and it went somewhere else, what's going on?

ditto - i was replying to another post and ended up here lol - the title is right for the thread I was replying to but the opening post has changed - cross-wires anyone?
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Keep it up! I hope to get to that point one day. I can barely walk/jog right now on my treadmill. :-)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    ^5 That is awesome!

Karen
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • 10iss
    10iss Posts: 9
    Options
    Dang, girl!!! Congrats! what an accomplishment!
    It is always good to cry tears of joy!
    You burn calories too! :)
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful!!! I'm working my way up there. I have a 5K obstacle course in April I have to train for. Currently I can do 1.5 in a little under 20 mins. Not bad considering I'm an asthmatic.

You have inspired me!
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    That is awesome! I have a hard time running two minutes straight. Congrats to you! You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • tamcrit
    Options
    Yes, something weird is going on...replies are going all different places, so I hope this is getting on the thread for the person who ran 2.3 miles in 28 minute!! Way to go!!