New to site :) any thick curvy women 20's on the journey?

Options
Hello!

I am 21, nearly 22 next month X), college student ready to grad this spring and ready to change and restart my journey before my new life starts. I am currently around 240 and 5'4 looking to lose 50 +. Been sucessful losing weight on and off ,but its hard keeping your spirits up by yourself. SO this time looking for a couple buddies to endure this journey with. Hopefully we can share tips on how to be organized and keep on schedule (Which is my main problem). lol. But excited and determined to see this through.

* even if not thick or curvy or 20's welcome, I dont discriminate. :)

* looking for serious people though

Replies

• meganlea2431
    meganlea2431 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I rencently turned 24 and just graduated last year with my BS. I am currently working 2 jobs one full time 40 hours and the other is part time 32.5 hours a week. I think that is why I am struggling so much to lose any pounds. I think we could work together and stay organized and motivated lol
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 turning 20 tomorrow xD So I guess I fit here. I'm 5'2 and 193'ish wanting to get down to 140. I try to log in every day, and I'd love to help motivate people.
  • Rachinator92
    Rachinator92 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    22, 5'4", 229. Add me. :)
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    No sorry. Too old.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 22, and just graduated college! I'm "overweight" and trying to get well within healthy range. This month I just started taking MyFitnessPall seriously. I've been logging everyday and now I'm looking for some motivational friends too. Feel free to add me!
  • xoAnnettexo
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and living in Knoxville, TN. Definitely looking to lose some weight for my wedding next year. I log everything and my diary is always open. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Aizou11
    Options
    I hope so to with our busy lives. Have to stick together :)
  • Aizou11
    Options
    Nice to meet you :) ! come right on in the more the merrier!
  • Aizou11
    Options
    lol dont have to be 20 just lookin for anyone really who is struggling and can motivate each other
  • Aizou11
    Options
    Girl I know how you feel. I was supposed to grad this year to but I was in a car accident this spring that left me with a tbi and unable to move for 2 1/2 months but Im walking back again and re starting my journey . I feel blessed to be alive. I hope we can all reach our goals :)
  • k8161819
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kate, and I'm 25. Right now I am about 210 pounds looking to lose approx 50+. I did have some successful weight loss in the past, losing about 40 pounds before I fell off my routine and before I knew it I gained 15 again. Just getting started again, and loving this website. There are so many encouraging people on here. Anyone can add me. I'm always good for some encouragement or if anyone just need to talk about the difficulties. :happy:
  • Aizou11
    Options
    CONGRATS! I hope we can all reach our weight goals! Ik you can do it! :) What kind of wedding will you have if you mind me asking?