I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options
I have these in no particular order...I have so many pics but I wanted to post the worst of the worst so that hopefully I can inspire someone who is as heavy as I was. If I could do it, anyone could! Please dont be hard on me, I know I look bad lol!

MARCH 2008
mar092.jpg

OCTOBER 2008
oct082.jpg
oct08.jpg

FEBRUARY 2009
feb09.jpg

APRIL 2009
apr1109.jpg

NOVEMBER 2009
nov09.jpg

As you can see....I was HEAVY!! Now, for the transformation!

dolce.jpg

010311192616.jpg

2010-12-19_00-57-12_353.jpg

121710095011.jpg

oct10.jpg

dec10.jpg

brasas.jpg

So....as you can see, if you put your mind to it, anything is possible!! I have to admit, I struggled with posting the before pics. Mainly because I hate knowing that I let myself get to that point. I actually battled with this whole "success story before/after" but then I thought...if someone in the position now that I was in a year ago sees this and is inspired, then its all worth it.

Hopefully I will make friends with some of you that read this post and we can work together to meet our goals. Mine is 50 more lbs.

Ok so....Im thanking you all in advance for taking the time out to read this. :-D

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Amazing weight loss
  • TakingBackMyLife2005
    Options
    Babe,

As I have told you before you have made a wonderful transformation. While I wasn't on your team while you were at your heaviest weight, but I'm on your team now and will be right by your side as you work towards you new goal.

XOXOX Always & Forever,
    JMJ
  • Shak212
    Shak212 Posts: 22
    Options
    Job well done.
  • mommashelbs
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I, for one, am glad that you posted this because I am currently around that weight and have a long way to go. You are such an inspiration!!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    good job!! you look amazing!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You did an awesome job. That shows that dedication & hard work pays off. I know the struggles of looking where you came from but from time to time you have to reflect. It keeps you strong and moving towards your goal.

I wish you continued success.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I think before and afters are very important on this site. We are all struggling to loose weight and to see someone we can relate to is a wonderful thing. I need to loose around another 50 myself. Good luck to us both.
  • Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fabulous job! :flowerforyou:

You don't look bad in the bigger pictures either. You look like a confident woman with a big smile and a bigger personality. It's great to see that shine through even more in the new pictures.

Keep up the great work!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Daaaamn girl! Way to go!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, you look fabulous. Keep up the good work.
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! You look amazing ( before as well, might I add) But your loss is a great accomplishment, and i applaud you. I have yet to post my "before" pics...as i still have a little bit to lose, it is almost too painful, but you have inspired me..I may do so!!
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. I keep saying to myself I can do this and then I say who am I kidding, but then I try to motivate myself again. I see a lot of women on here not quite as heavy as I am or at least in my own minds eye and I'm like wow..only 10 lbs to lose? I have 80 lbs...well now 65.5 lbs... just to reach my first goal of 200 lbs! Then another 40 to be at my ideal weight on the high end. So I'm so glad you posted this and I'm gonna cry now because now I feel like I can really get there! You're great appreciated and you look LOVELY!!!!!
  • axekicker
    Options
    Wow, thanks for posting this! I agree with previous comments that you are obviously a very shining, confident person both before AND after. But those after pictures are absolutely amazing! You look 10 years younger! Fantastic job, keep up the great work!
  • Paralegalpebbles
    Paralegalpebbles Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Young Lady (I didn't think I should call you "Babe"....lol) You have done a fantastic job. I don't know you, but I am so proud of you, and I know it's not easy to post unflattering pictures of ourselves, so I thank you for doing so. To me, before and after pictures are more inspiration than any words. I need to see the results and I am constantly checking the Success Storie blogs just to see pictures like yours. You inspire me. Thank you so much! You really have done an amazing job. I'm just curious what started or triggered the initial decision to lose weight and how long has it take you and what are you doing? Low Carb? Counting calories? Etc? Thank you again!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    way to go!! amazing transformation!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous!

p.s. I love your shoes & boots in the photos!

Karen
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Awesome girl! You look amazing!
  • shimmerlady
    shimmerlady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and it is great to see pictures of peoples transformation a real motivation
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo :love:

You look amazing...what an awesome transformation...
    Keep up the good work...we can do this together!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!