I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• crys30
    crys30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. You are an inspiration for many of us, I'm sure.

Congratulations!!
  • nwright270
    nwright270 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting. im just starting my journey and its encouraging to read post like yours. thanks.
  • cherish55
    Options
    Looking Great! How inspiring you are!!:smile:
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great!!!
  • lorisowers
    Options
    Thank you some much for sharing your pics..you look wonderful!!!
  • chopsusie
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your weight loss. Looking great! You just gave me more motivation to stay on track.
  • lucieluss
    Options
    i cant see the pictures on here,,never,,,but it sure sound like an amazing journey you did,-are on !! congradulations!! why can't i never see a darn picture on here,,,,,
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    you have done an amazing job!!!
  • carib_light
    Options
    You look great! You look like a totally different person. I've been struggling with weight loss for some time and I think I am finally ready to do this once and for all. I am a vegan but I need to lose 30 pounds. I hope I have the success you have been having because you and every positive, uplifting individual on this site have inspired me to go for the goal!
  • Wow you look fab what a transformation,

pure determination well done
  • DoubleO7
    Options
    WOW!!! Look at you SHINE :smile: You look amazing, job well done.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I imagine it was a struggle to post your before pictures, as it is difficult to look back and realize that your had "let yourself go". That was my "aha moment" when I saw myself in a picture and I thought I looked hot!! Congratulations on working so hard to transform yourself.
    Be proud, you have accomplished so much. If you can do it, I can too!
  • cakeyrach
    Options
    What a star!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! and I can't even imagine how you feel. You are truly an inspiration to those who think they are too big and cannot accomplish it
  • alyssia02
    alyssia02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for having the courage to post your pic. Your transforming beautifully! You inspire me to get myself together to get to the weight thatI have always dreamed of. Kepp of the good work!!! We can all do this together!!!
  • manda511
    manda511 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You have done such a wonderful job!! Congrats! You are looking smokin! :)
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    OMG you are beautil b&a, you have done a great job. I would love to have someone so successful be my friend.
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!