Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    wow. great job. you look great!
  • cathlaceby
    Options
    A fantastic effort and result. Well done you are an inspiration. XXXX
  • rachieladines
    Options
    Wow Thanks for sharing u look so beautiful u must feel gr8t!!! Keep up the awesome work...very encouraging:)
  • tinahein
    tinahein Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.....that is truly inspirational!!
  • brblake
    brblake Posts: 11
    Options
    You go girl!! You look fabulous and are doing amazing!! Such an inspiration for so many people....especially me. Thanks for sharing! Good luck!!
  • rachelc96
    Options
    You look amazing! You should not be embarrassed to look at pictures when you were heavier because they should be a huge motivator. You are truly an inspiration, great job and good luck on those last pounds!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    an incredible inspiration you are! *thank you* for sharing! you're not only a gorgeous and healthy woman, but also compassionate, strong, brave! thanks for sharing your story! this site will be great for getting you to the finish line!
  • 20carrots
    20carrots Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    A) You look GREAT! Congrats on your success

B) I LOVE your clothes-can you come be my personal shopper? :laugh:
  • helenamonks
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! That's amazing!
  • Krissi61
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your Before and After. It's great to know that this works.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow u look AMAZING!! U r doing such a great job, keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You are definitely a success story and will be an inspiration to many. Congrats on your new look! FABULOUS MAMA!
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    W:noway: W
    Gurl U look G:smile::smile: D... I have to give it to you I :heart: your style.... n YES YES YES.... U'll be my inspiration!
    Thanks for sharing part of your journey with us..... :flowerforyou:
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    ohh wow girl!!
    you are looking amazingggg!
    you must be so proud
  • amypta
    amypta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Very nice
  • QueenCici
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    WOW! You were beautiful before. You just enhanced your beauty some more.:happy:

Congratulations. Thanks for the motivation. You should be very proud of your determination and accomplishment.
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing job ! x
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    You look fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • moriah87
    Options
    wow!! good job! that's soo amazing, and takes a really strong willed person to do that :) i haven't been there myself, but my mother was pretty heavy, and is now under 200! which is the first time she's been there since 1983! :) good job and keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!