Good luck with the rest
    But you look like a whole new person I bet you feel like one too(:
  • MalTru
    MalTru Posts: 37
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look amazing!
  • TheQueenishere
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!!
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    Options
    You look amazing and I thank you because I am at my beginning of my journey. I started out at 353 the first of January. I hope I can have the same great success as you have. Congratulations!!!
  • nlewis22
    nlewis22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I couldn't see any of your pics :( but congrats on your amazing accomplishment!
  • Lisa_reds
    Lisa_reds Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. First of all, you are beautiful big or small. I love the sass I could feel from the pictures. You probably a lot of fun to hang out with :) As for your transformation. HOLY MOLY!!! You are such an inspiration to everyone at all sized. Good for you!
  • chango69
    Options
    one word DAM! good job keep it going
  • carmendownes01
    Options
    You look GREAT~~~ Thanks for posting the pics. Very inspirational for people like me that still have a long way to go. It's proof that if we do the hard work, we can get there!!!
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    couldn't be more proud of you! keep it going, 2 out 3 americans are obese in America not to mention our children are suffering. I alone have pledged to helping a minimum of 100 people "end the trend" to obesity this year. You are an inspiration to many!! Feel free to add me as a buddy as I am HERE to help inspire and guide others. ;) God Bless YOU!! Hugs from, Colleen in Seattle
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    Great job...you have a great reason to look at those old pics. You don't want to go there again, do you? You also deserve to post to celebrate! You're looking great, and I'm looking forward to seeing the next set of pics in a few months! Keep at it...you've got from unhealty and obese, to sassy and healthy, next stop super hot and athletic! You've already proven to us you can do...so go for it! Congratulations!
    I have these in no particular order...I have so many pics but I wanted to post the worst of the worst so that hopefully I can inspire someone who is as heavy as I was. If I could do it, anyone could! Please dont be hard on me, I know I look bad lol!

MARCH 2008
    mar092.jpg

OCTOBER 2008
    oct082.jpg
    oct08.jpg

FEBRUARY 2009
    feb09.jpg

APRIL 2009
    apr1109.jpg

NOVEMBER 2009
    nov09.jpg

As you can see....I was HEAVY!! Now, for the transformation!

dolce.jpg

010311192616.jpg

2010-12-19_00-57-12_353.jpg

121710095011.jpg

oct10.jpg

dec10.jpg

brasas.jpg

So....as you can see, if you put your mind to it, anything is possible!! I have to admit, I struggled with posting the before pics. Mainly because I hate knowing that I let myself get to that point. I actually battled with this whole "success story before/after" but then I thought...if someone in the position now that I was in a year ago sees this and is inspired, then its all worth it.

Hopefully I will make friends with some of you that read this post and we can work together to meet our goals. Mine is 50 more lbs.

Ok so....Im thanking you all in advance for taking the time out to read this. :-D
  • browny03
    browny03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    the pics did'nt come out to good. couldnt get the before and after effect. I don't think they allow for very large photos because mine didn't come out too well either. I'm trying to lose 20-30 by the summer. Any tips
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! awesome job!! great motivation!! thanks
  • crazycat828
    Options
    Please give us the secret of your success! How have you achieved this personal transformation?

I don't mean to hurt your feelings but it looks like you have gone from the "mother" to the "daughter". Meant in an encouraging way! :flowerforyou:
  • kholl25
    kholl25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You know what I loved about your before (and after) pics though? The confidence and "sass" that shown through. Body confidence is a great thing to have at any weight - now you are just healthier and can keep that "sass" going for a long time - pass that confidence along to everyone you meet!
  • cazaer3
    cazaer3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You did amazing! You look great! Even at your heaviest, you could see what a beautiful women you were. Congrats on the weight loss!!!
  • usinypsi
    Options
    What an inspiration. Great job.
  • 1firmhotmama
    Options
    Way to go girl!!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations! You look fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    your face shows much much much weightloss. your body is perfect now :)
  • lilmzhunni
    lilmzhunni Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration, and you have me wanting to post before and afters, lol, but i'll post my before when i have some afters, rofl!!! Great job:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!