What is you favorite film quote???

Options
13»

Replies

• LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    "Who the hell is Bucky?" - Bucky Barnes, Captain America: The Winter Soldier :brokenheart: :sad:
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything from a Mel Brooks movie... Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, Robin Hood - Men in Tights...

You know, I'm a rather brilliant surgeon. Perhaps I can help you with that hump.
    What hump?
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    "after all, tomorrow is another day!" ~ gone with the wind
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    "It's not that I don't believe in you. It's just that I know you're going to fail."

-Walk Hard
  • dominict1234567
    Options
    discovered by the germans in 1904, they named it san diego, which of course in german means a whales vagina.

I dont know how many times I have quoted this
  • IoZacharis
    IoZacharis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    “Maybe...you'll fall in love with me all over again.
    Hell, I said, I love you enough now. What do you want to do? Ruin me?
    Yes. I want to ruin you.
    Good, I said. That's what I want too."

- Farewell to arms
  • lozzatao
    lozzatao Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    'this stuff will turn you into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus .. just like me'

Predator
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Help, I'm being oppressed. Come and see the violence inherent in the system.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • mefitforlife9
    mefitforlife9 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    "Get off the nuclear warhead" - Armageddon - so many... :explode:
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    "Boy the next word that comes outta your mouth better be some brilliant f***ing Mark Twain *kitten*, because it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone" - Otis in The Devil's Rejects.

"What you think of as pain is a shadow. Pain has a face, allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen...I am pain" - Pinhead in Hellraiser (Bloodline)
  • osmium3
    Options
    "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti".-- Hannibal Lecter, The Silence of The Lambs

From the darker side of MFP :)

ON Edit: I misspelled "Lecter." I would have bet money that it was L-E-C-H-T-E-R. I would have lost that money.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    "I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."-- Caligula

"It's out there, if you get it, see a doctor and get rid of it."-- The Jerk
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You're going to need a bigger boat - Jaws
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    whats happening hot stuff? sixteen candles. I'm 40 and still have to watch this movie if I see that it's on
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
  • joemasserini
    joemasserini Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm split between these three:

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment." - Gandalf, The Fellowship of the Ring

"It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The ‘hard’ is what makes it great.” – Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own

“It’s not about how hard you can hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!” – Rocky
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options
    No capes! - The Incredibles (Edna Mode)