Friends with horrible relationship with food

Options
There are "chubby" people who can lose weight and keep it off with no problem and are happy with their new lifestyle, that's totally not my case , I struggle a lot thinking about my weight, body image and food all the time, it's hard to keep that off my mind! I would like to meet people who struggles with that too!
Add me

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Im usually pondering dinner for tomorrow as I'm making lunch for today:)
  • ell_23
    ell_23 Posts: 103
    Options
    I don't eat masses of food, partly consciously because I'm losing weight but also partly unconsciously because I just have gotten into good habits and eat all the foods I now want to eat anyway.

BUT I think about food all the time. I think about my next meals, I sometimes log days in ahead because I'm planning my meals. I look forward to tonight's meal, and tomorrow's lunch. I think about what I have in the fridge and the freezer to cook for breakfast.

It's not an obsession related to MFP and losing weight, it's just because I love food.

PS I do think about my weight a lot too though - that IS an obsession related to MFP.
  • jen2327
    jen2327 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's because your planning ahead. My mentally preparing yourself what you are going to eat - you are helping yourself to stay on track.
    When you don't plan - your less likely to achieve what you actually want to achieve!
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    I'll add you. My friends are able to lose weight so easily but not me.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Is it going to help you loads having other people who struggle? Wouldnt you also be better having friends who are strong of mind and focused? That way you can pick up from their good habits.
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Eyes on own plate. I don't judge what anyone is eating, it is their choice. If they want eating tips, they can come to me.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    hi.. im prettyface and i am a food addict lol