snowed in/cooped up

Options
All day long, it started as 4-8, then 8-10, now they are saying its going to be 8-14inches and the heaviest hasn't even come yet...ugh, I ordered pizza, but I am balancing it out by doing my Slim in 6 dvds, lol

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Take a hot bath, read a magazine, Watch some American Idol tryouts, snuggle up in some pajamas and enjoy being forced not to go out. Sometimes I need that! :):)
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm about to face the same issue...we're supposed to get 8-14" total. The snow is just about to arrive and won't let up until late tomorrow morning.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    i am SOOOO jealous!
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    thats funny...same here!!!
    i think we are supposed to get 10 inches by tomorrow and im really excited to be off work (keeping fingers crossed!!!) but not so excited to have a major bout of boredom eating:yawn: (which will happen if i stay home)...so not too sure what to do now...:grumble:

where are you from??
    im in MD!!!
  • bangarangbree
    Options
    We're only supposed to get 3-6, which is pretty standard, but it is FRIGID and very windy!
    i got up, got ready, rode the bus, walked to my class room and found a note that class was canceled. So then I went on an apartment hunt, ate lunch and took a nap! Now I think I'm going to do my hw and then spend the rest of the afternoon playing Wii and doing some random dance workouts off of Netflix!