I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That is so fabulous.
    I agree with everyone else. You really know how to dress. I love the boots! And your even more gorgeous now. An upgrade ;-]
    Thanks for the pictures. Dont be embarassed, they show how much courage you have and are an inspriation.
    Thank you so much, I wish you luck in your continuing efforts ;-]
    You can add me if you wish
    jac
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    wow great job you look great
    This is truely motavating
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your before and after pictures. Definitely motivating, encouraging and inspiring. :happy:
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You've look great, and don't be ashamed to post the before pictures it only shows how far you have come! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story! Keep up the good work!
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    You are beautiful!!:smile:
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Glad you posted it b/c it is a great success story for all. Keep it up!
  • Squirrely_Girl
    Options
    Awesome!! You look really amazing! You are extremely beautiful, even in the before pictures. From your pictures it is obvious that you are a radiant and confidant person and those qualities speak volumes. Thank you for sharing your transformation. You are an inspiration to many!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing !!!! You look beautiful and I must say you look younger now too! Great job, keep it up!

Thank you for sharing!
  • lilmommy
    Options
    Girl you are beautiful!! Thank you for Sharing!! Congrats on your transformation!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done, you have done amazingly well and look fabulous :)
  • Wocawa
    Wocawa Posts: 136
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations and thank you for posting your before and after pictures ... they are a great inspiration!!!!
  • aisatsanaw
    aisatsanaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look Fabbbbbuuuuuulouuuuussss! I think your a shining STAR! Thank you for posting the befores, as it gives me encouragement...
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU,,,,,,, nice job
  • cclala
    cclala Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Holy waist definition!!! You look awesome!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great! :) Thanks for sharing with us :)
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Fantastic..well done..you look amazing...your journey will inspire me to attain my own goal..thank you.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous!

I love how your sense of style and spunk shows through even in the before pictures. Great attitude! :heart:
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome job! You started at almost the same weight I started... How much did you lose so far? You look good lady! Keep up the good work!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • rdbro240
    Options
    I can say this for you though, ma...you kept it classy. Unlike some larger ladies, you worked with what you had, and made it look damn good. I just want you and all the other ladies and gentlemen here to know that while we are big, we gotta love who we are. If we dont like the way we look or want to be healthier, then that's fine. But until we do lose the weight, we gotta learn to love ourselves. Self hate leads to self pity which leads to nothing going the way it should, and usually to us gaining more weight. It looks like you are someone who has full confidence in themselves at any size.

That being said, and perhaps I should have said this first, CONGRATULATIONS! You actually look great at both sizes. The difference, I gather, is how much better you feel now that you've dropped the weight. I don't know you, but I am proud of you. Your story is very inspirational!!! Hopefully, I will be sharing my success story in the near future.
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My mouth was dropped open when I saw your transformation. You are BEAUTIFUL! Oh my gosh, you look like a brand new person!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!