5'6 ladies- what is your goal weight?

Options
124»

Replies

• queenb39
    queenb39 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 265. My current weight is 220 and still going strong !!!
  • xphoenixfirex
    xphoenixfirex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SW of 155, CW of 153, GW of 120-125. Honestly, if I can get to 130 I'll take it. :)
  • Bl0nde_FiT
    Options
    125 :)
  • faithymom
    faithymom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My first weight goal is to get to 175.
    I may adjust that when I get there.
    I have a larger frame and have always had some chub, so I don't really know what my optimal weight should be.

My ultimate goal is to be strong, healthy, and flab-free.
    If I look the way I want then who cares what the scale says?!?!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I was 115 when I graduated from high school and it was just too thin for me. I had no curves and just looked fragile. Different strokes for different folks but I don't want to go back to it. Other women wear that weight better than I did.
  • aubaby
    aubaby Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my goal weight is 138. I weighed 118 before I got pregnant with my first child. It was too thin, I think when I look at pics. I am under 15 pounds to my goal now. To set my goal I used the measuring the wrist goal. I have a small frame and thin writs and ankles. But mainly, I want to feel comfortable in my skin and be toned and healthy. Able to do the active live things that I want to do like cycling, hiking, and water sports.
  • XoxoKellyXoxo
    XoxoKellyXoxo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 current weight is 136 and my goal is 120
  • aliciamarieUF
    aliciamarieUF Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy at 130!
  • bigroastdinner
    bigroastdinner Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 133 (currently just over 140) but will really be going with how I look/feel. Would rather be toned and heavier - but you've got to start somewhere!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.5" and my UGW is 130...though I'd likely settle for 140.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    I'm 5'7, SW was 329, CW is 180 and my GW is 159. I do have an UGW of 152 but I won't sacrifice muscle to get there! I'm already in a fairly small clothing size for my weight, but I lift heavy and if that means I weigh more but fit smaller clothes then I'm good with that :)
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I can play!!! I spent years thinking I was 5'5" and recently ACTUALLY measured my height and I'm 5ft 6 and a little bit!! Very happy!

Anyway

SW 178lbs
    CW 143lbs
    GW 120-125lbs

I think it varies hugely from person to person. At my current weight I am a UK size 12-14 and am carrying a lot of body fat. My goal is a UK size 8 (comfortably) and a much leaner body shape. So I estimate for me thats going to be around 120ish but I will see how it goes. I'm more concerned with shape than weight but this gives me a goal and if I reach it on the way that's great :)

Starting the 30 day shred tonight (2nd time - got about half way through the first time) and I'm so excited!! I know it's hard but I had great results before and didn't even get onto level 3.
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6".7 so almost 5'7".

SW: 213lbs
    SW at MFP: 185lbs
    CW: 168

I think my goal weight is around 140lbs. I will reassess as I go down, but I've always carried my weight awesomly and have not been under 168lbs since I was 15, and I still looked skinny up until I gained the weight and looked.. chubby I guess.
    Don't think I would ever go down below 140lbs, mainly because of the way I carry my weight, I would just look way to skinny.

I'm currently a size UK 12-14 on the bottom and UK 12 on top. Would like to be an 8 / 6 one day, but will have to go to the weights for that one :D
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Officially: 130
    Unofficially: 127
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and i think my ultimate goal is 160lbs. my doctor doesn't want me below 150lbs and i remember feeling pretty good around 160-170, so i might reassess when i get to 170 (i'm a LONG way off from that and don't know if i'll ever get there - but i'm staying positive!).
    Pretty much where I'm headed (my doctor has no view about my end point) - below 165 I start to look scraggy and at nearly 60 I don't need to look any scraggier than necessary :laugh:
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and my first round of goals are:
    < 199 lbs
    Waist to be < 35”
    Body fat to be < 25%

I plan on re-evaluating after I reach the above however I believe I will be happy in the 150-160 range. My LBM is 148 lbs and by measurements I have a large frame.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Goal Weight is 135. The least I weighed was in High School at about 125-130, seems to be a good goal number! Just lacking the motivation now..

I fell off the wagon and am now at 150.
  • glambb_x
    Options
    shooting for 125