63 pounds down.. around the 1/2 way Mark (pic)

Options
Well I just found a horrifying picture on my computer today it was taken about 16 months ago. OMG I look like i am about to die of a Heart Attack. And probably on my way to death for sure. I decided enough was enough this current June 20th that I am sick and tired of not living life. Just seeing this picture makes me sad for that person (who is me LOL) I just had to post a pic from today along side it. I have been working really hard and weighing ever single thing that goes past these lips. I realized something about myself. I can not be trusted with Food. It is who I am and I know that I have to be accountable for every bit. It really has helped me keep in line. I also quit all booze which i will never go back to because it just messes up my focus. I might have posted some of this stuff on here.. but this picture really drove me to say it all out loud again. Thanks for listening.

Mike

rKIFB00.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!