Somebody PLEASE justify this for me.......

before I have :heart: failure! I just signed up at our local campus for 1 hour body sculpting classes that consist of 30 minutes of cardiac conditioning, 15 minutes of muscle conditioning and 15 minutes of core conditioning twice a week for 14 weeks and it cost me 170 bucks! I know that is only like 6 bucks per class but I had to put it on my credit card and now I am hyperventalating!! :sick:

Replies

• tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    before I have :heart: failure! I just signed up at our local campus for 1 hour body sculpting classes that consist of 30 minutes of cardiac conditioning, 15 minutes of muscle conditioning and 15 minutes of core conditioning twice a week for 14 weeks and it cost me 170 bucks! I know that is only like 6 bucks per class but I had to put it on my credit card and now I am hyperventalating!! :sick:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    BREATHE!

It will be worth it.....even if you feel like you ARE having a cardiac moment while doin it! :laugh:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well if it's any consolation, I live in California and that sounds like an unbelieveable bargain to me. It's truly money well spent if you attend the classes, only a waste if you miss.

Your banner says that you've saved $2,185.91 on cigarettes. Seems like a good use for that money.

Go enjoy the classes guilt free. This is not expensive or a waste.
  • Here is a thought ...

Because you paid for it ... $6/class right ... then that should be more motivation to go and get the most out of it! If you skip ... the cost per class goes up!

It sounds like an awesome class ... have fun!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Here is a thought ...

Because you paid for it ... $6/class right ... then that should be more motivation to go and get the most out of it! If you skip ... the cost per class goes up!

It sounds like an awesome class ... have fun!

Agreed! No fudging here!
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Think about what it would cost you to join a gym and have a personal trainer... I'm sure you're saving money by doing it this way! Good for you for taking the initiative and doing something healthy for yourself! You rock! :smile:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    The class sounds awesome! Here some alternative thoughts...

buying fitness equipment would be much more than the cost of the class
    think of the money you'll actually be saving by participating in the class instead of out spending
    participating will make you feel better, stronger and healthier and those are priceless.

:bigsmile:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    thats not bad at all. relax!
    You'll be working out with a trained professional,
    Think of it this way, liposuction and surgeries cost THOUSANDS of dollars.
    Cholesterol issues, diabetes and problems that come with being overweight could cost you your life!

in the end a few hundred is well worth it!
  • butterfliblu
    butterfliblu Posts: 36 Member
    Think of it this way-

YOUR HEALTH IS PRICELESS!!

It'll be worth it- take some before photos now, and then after photos to help you see the difference!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    It's just a sign how many awesome people are on MFP today.....128 views! lol.....Addiction? us? nope!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    You are worth every single penny.

(and would be at twice the price):flowerforyou:
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    How many calories can one burn during the hour session? At $6/class, if you burn 1000 calories, that's a little over 1/2 cent per calorie - worth it to me! :happy:
    Have fun!!!
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    The weight loss, toned body and improved health will make it totally worth it in the end! Not to mention the improved self-image and energy! GO FOR IT!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    just so i can feel your pain....i am good like that....i am going to sign up TODAY for that pilates I have put off for the same reason!!

before and afters!!