What are some silly things you have noticed

Options
AmberBarrios
AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
Since losing some weight what are some little things you have noticed you can do now that you couldn't do before.

Mine are:
Stand balancing on one leg.
get up off the floor without some serious help
actually cross my legs like a girl!
I can bend over to tie my shoe without feeling like I am gonna pass out
Can stand at the copier at work (in a very narrow high traffic hallway) and still have someone get by me without me having to move!

What's yours?

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I feel ALOT more sexy in the bedroom :blushing:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I can now find my belly button with one finger (instead of needing the other hand to hold up the roll.) I can see where my rib cage ends.
  • Fat_Chopper
    Fat_Chopper Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I jumped a puddle and landed 3 feet past my aimed landing point.
  • SunshineRowe
    Options
    no silly but I can do some pull-ups
    they are on assisted, but hey they are still half my weight
  • lovebrittnie
    Options
    well i've been working on flexibility too... but i can actually stand up legs and knees straight strech down and touch my toes
  • tonydarkstorm
    Options
    I can now walk the entire stairwell at work a few times up and down without getting tired, I used to get tired just going up the steps of the employee entrance. Im also alot stronger now that Ive been working out. Im not tired as much, I no longer have post nasal drip, and im rarely ever really all that hungry.
  • mom2alexandmatt
    Options
    My carpal tunnel is 1000x improved! I have hardly had any numbness over the past 3 weeks. Before that I was in nearly constant pain and always had tingling in my fingers.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Enjoying walking so much better the more I do it the easier it gets!
    I have more energy and I am not tired all the time.
    My jeans are fitting better already.

and thats only with 8lbs cant wait for the other 26lbs!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    That my underware are now too big on me! They keep falling down. Time to invest in some cute new ones :drinker:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    actually cross my legs like a girl!

That is one of my favorite things!

Also, a friend of mine has these horrible dining room chairs with big wooden arms and I never could quite cram my butt into them before so I always had to sit on the very, very edge of the chair when we were over there (embarrassing!!!) - now I can get in and out without a problem!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I went from wearing granny panties to wearing hipsters. :happy:
  • 200in2011
    Options
    I dont seem to subconsciously(or maybe consciously...HA) Hold in my stomach the entire time im out in public now
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I can paint my toes without my stomach being in the way!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I can speed walk to class and not get winded. :bigsmile: I can hop up the stairs and not feel like I need to slow down or stop and CATCH MY BREATH. I can wear low cut pants without feeling like my *kitten* and love handles are spilling out for the world to see.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    LOL I love everyones!!!!
    It's funny the small things we notice sometimes.
  • hchristine
    Options
    I dont seem to subconsciously(or maybe consciously...HA) Hold in my stomach the entire time im out in public now

Lol...I was just looking at old pictures of myself from a wedding I was at last summer right before I started losing weight and in every pic I am holding my stomach. I didn't even know I was doing it!
  • crazycat828
    Options
    I don't have to change out of my work pants when I get home and put on something more comfortable..
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I can walk around in a bathing suit without getting that chaffing on my inner thighs, which also means i no longer have to wear scary stomach holding in pantyhose when I'm in a summer dress :)
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I feel ALOT more sexy in the bedroom :blushing:

I can't wait for that (only 2 lbs lost so far) My husband say that he thinks that I'm sexy just the way I am, but I don't feel that way :sad:
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Love playing duck duck goose with my daughter and can actually jump up....run around....before they get back to their spot. Go Mom!!!