Friends

Options
Hi, I am looking for more friends on MFP. My goal is to lose 57 lbs. I am about 1/2 way to my goal. The more friends the better I say=))

Replies

• laurenbrooke79
    laurenbrooke79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im looking to loose 25, and I agree! Im new to MFP and need more friends! lol add me :)
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi you may add me if you like:happy:
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with MissyLynn and I would also like more friends! & The more the better I say as well!!! Feel free to send me a request :)
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Skye....would love to encourage each other. You may add me if you wish. :flowerforyou:
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love having new friends and trying to motivate others.
  • PeacefulSeraph
    PeacefulSeraph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm friendly ^_^
  • k8161819
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to lose about 50ish pounds myself. I'm always here to help with support and encouragement (and a little my way isn't too bad :wink: ) Anyone that want to be friends and take the journey together can add me!
  • fastmomonthego158
    Options
    Hi I am just at the beginning of my weight loss journey and I have 60 lbs to lose. Nice to meet you :)
  • Shanize94
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this and also looking for friends on hear.

Feel free to add me :)
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am not new here, as I have been on MFP since January, but I would love to have some more supportive and motivational friends. Please feel free to add me!
  • lordvaderofcheam
    Options
    go on then :)

I am very active on the app, I log regularly and reach out to all my small-ish group of friends. Feel free to add me, but mind - I will delete if you are not regular or eating too less i.e. starving to lose weight
  • jennys123
    jennys123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i'm just starting out and would love to be part of the community :)
  • DEVINinMN
    DEVINinMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! Although I've had this app for awhile I never used it. My personal trainer told me he used it so I'm here giving it my all. Got a 100+ lbs to lose. Looking to give and receive motivation. Please feel free to add me!